Thread: High Performance Engine Oil .... special $$ for TM3 Millers Oil

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default High Performance Engine Oil .... special $$ for TM3 Millers Oil

I posted this 2021 and the pricing will remain the same for TM3 (mention Toronto Mazda 3 and Joe when emailing Jon)

I am always looking for and dont mind paying a bit more better protection and performance especially during the summer
    when i like to be more agresive driver and also i like doing Auto cross and takeing the car to the track.

Miller Oils perform better than and are priced in the MOTUL 300V range . The Millers Oil contain a detergent package as many
    racing grade oils do not and will have a shorter interval use.

Pricing for TM3 : (depending on the order - free shipping within GTA & surrounding towns, check with Jon)

MOTORSPORT OILs (they also have a regular non motorsport oil , email Jon for pricing / discount)
    5L jugs 0w20, 0w30 - $105 - CFS NT+ Motorsport oils :- INFO here - https://ultraraymotorsports.com/product/cfs-0w30-nt/
    (For TM3 special pricing Order product thru email below /// link is for information)

5L jugs 5w40, 10w50, 10w60 - $99 - CFS NT + :https://ultraraymotorsports.com/product/cfs-5w40-nt/

This Performance Product has high heat application for track and street use, comes with top level friction modifiers and
    Millers Nanodrive ceramic nanoparticle technology. The ultimate in protection.

Also to consider is their
    Extra Cool additive . Drop your radiator temps 15C , especially concerning if your run a Speed3
    you want to keep that Turbo engine heat down. Product , like the Mishimoto Chill additive also inhibits deposit formation and
    corrosion protection so that radiator coolant flows better.

Miller Oils Triple ester synthetic oil is available at Ultraray Motorsport (pick up in OAKVILLE)
    Email Jon to order ----> jdunski@ultraray.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to G ~ MINI For This Useful Post:

Diflexster12 (03-11-2023)