PDA

View Full Version : Do any dealers have the 06s in yet?

andrew-g
08-22-2005, 11:16 AM
I would like to take a look at a 06 Mazda 3 GT, does anybody know of any dealers with stock yet?

majic
08-22-2005, 11:26 AM
if you\'re talking sport/hatch, avante RH has one (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2790&page=3#44713) or at least they did a few days ago ;)

Jeff-TheBiz
08-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Actually we have a couple.. But they are sold.. No worries, we are getting 100s.

mypatpat
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Please do let us know when the sedans comes in...

<----Waiting for a test drive ;)

cdndan
08-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Well apparently Erin Mills Mazda has an 06 sedan for me on the lot as of right now. Although I ordered an 05 after a lengthy discussion, as I did not want to be the inital 06 interest rates. Now I find this extremely odd that they\'d call me now after a week of not returning my calls when I am now out of town which I let them know, to tell me that they have \'my\' car on the lot, although it\'s an 06. Now I\'m assuming that this means I\'ll have to pay the 06 interest rates? What can I do, I asked numerous times for an 05, I\'m just wondering if you have any suggestions as to how to deal with this situation. Thanks a lot for your help.

TheProfessor
08-23-2005, 01:16 PM
When you did the deal initially the interest rate should have been posted. If they try and change that on you they are in breach of the contract and you have every right to either get the lower of the two rates or back out of the deal.

Jeff-TheBiz
08-23-2005, 05:36 PM
It is going to be hard for them to \'lower\' the rates, but you do not have to take the car if it is not what you agreed to. If the payment changes you should be able to cancel.

cdndan
08-23-2005, 06:23 PM
I agree I should be able to cancel I don\'t think that will be a problem. The only papers I signed was way back on July 21st for an 05 GT w GFX in Winning Blue. Shortly after I had that agreement in place the dealership informed me that there were more 3s in WB thorughout the country. So since then shortly before the end of July the dealership and myself I guess had a verbal agreement (everything was mostly done over the phone) to get me the same car except in Carbon Grey. I was told about 2-3 weeks ago that this would not be a problem and they should have it for me in about 10 days, a 2005 that is. We had explored the option of a 2006 and they said they\'d order me one just in case I changed my mind although I told them I was firm in getting a 2005 based on the interest % difference. So now I\'m told that they have my car in stock, albeit a 2006...It feels like they didn\'t even attempt to get me an 05 as the last communication I had with them before yesterday was that they would have my car (an 05) within 10 days. But it\'s an 06 that arrives. This has got to be one of the worst buying experiences I have ever faced. Now I\'m just wondering I know the interest rates are non negotiable, but with the kind of hassle the dealer has given me do you think I can sit down and ask for a few extras thrown in to sweeten the deal if I\'m forced to get the 06? Free 6 disc changer, floor mats, etc? I\'m out of town in Calgary but get back to Toronto on Friday and have an appointment to meet with the dealer on Monday. I\'m just curious as to what my options are at this point, I\'m getting very impatient waiting considering the amouont of time\'s I\'ve been told I\'d have the car in x amount of days. It\'s a bit of a relief to here them say they have a car on the lot for me albeit it\'s not a 2005, I\'d just like to get the buying process over with and start driving! Your advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks PSIVIC and Jeff for the responses already.

majic
08-23-2005, 06:49 PM
cancel with erin mills..

take a trip to Mazda of Toronto (yonge and steels) and talk to Noah or go see Jeff (thebiz) at Avante RH (yonge and major mack)... i am sure your shopping experience will turn around 180 degrees :)

TheProfessor
08-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Agreed, unless they\'re gonna offer you the 2005 rates on the 2006 I would cancel the deal. Truth be told they probably won\'t care that much cause they should be able to sell the car no problem, but if you want the 2005 rates there are plenty of cars at other dealerships like the ones Majic has stated.

Jeff-TheBiz
08-23-2005, 08:00 PM
See what they offer you, and if it feels okay take it.. but if you feel forced. walk.. or drive up to Richmond Hill.. I will take care of you.

Acro
09-16-2005, 11:12 AM
I test drove the 2006 Sport GT at the Markville dealer at McCowan and Hwy 7. Not sure if you wanna go up to there or not. Smooth ride though. :D

wtom
09-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Acro

I test drove the 2006 Sport GT at the Markville dealer at McCowan and Hwy 7. Not sure if you wanna go up to there or not. Smooth ride though. :D

Welcome to TM3 :) For your own sanity, stay away from Markham Mazda! They\'re one of the dealerships in the GTA of which quite a few people in this club have had problems with, myself included. Check out some of the threads from a search for the name (http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/search.php?perpage=20&sortby=dateline&sort=DESC&q= markham+mazda&qauthor=&forums%5B%5D=all&match=all& matchmessage=1&action=display).

TheProfessor
09-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah, stay away from Markham Mazda......you\'re considerably better off visiting Avante Mazda in Richmond Hill (ask for Jeff, he\'ll take care of yah).

FLIPDADY
09-17-2005, 10:24 AM
We have an 06 hatch on it\'s side in our showroom. You know in case your curious of what the car looks like underneath.

Mazda of Toronto

Jeff-TheBiz
09-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Yeah, stay away from Markham Mazda......you\'re considerably better off visiting Avante Mazda in Richmond Hill (ask for Jeff, he\'ll take care of yah).

Thanx once again for the kudos..

We are going to have a 5spd auto available for test drive very soon as well.