PDA

View Full Version : A-Pillar Gauges

MAZDA Kitten
08-23-2005, 09:04 AM
Is there anything available for our cars? Anyone done this yet?

FLIPDADY
08-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Haven\'t seen anything yet, but on that other M3;)forum they have the dash mount pods. Personally I think they would look better on the dash instead of the A-pillar(too Hondaish).

SABIO
08-23-2005, 10:59 AM
I know they make A-Pillar gauge pods for the Focus... Seeing how the cars are similar... maybe they might fit...

and I don\'t think they are Honda-ish :) They were being put on a-pillars before hondas came to North America.

Lockdown has come up with a little gauge pod for the ashtray area...

bubba1983
08-23-2005, 11:30 AM
ghey...

lukel90
08-23-2005, 03:50 PM
\"GHEY\"....unless you have a turbo. then you really need it for boost, water temp, oil temp, air/fuel ratio ect...if your N/A i dont see the need for pod guages. it does look good if done right though. Some look like ass when they have those damn led\'s going back and forth and the guage serves absolutely no purpose. Seen those on civics in hamilton all too often.

MAZDA Kitten
08-23-2005, 06:17 PM
I guess... but I still wouldnt mind it..and there is always room for turbo at a later date.... I was just wondering thats all.

lukel90
08-23-2005, 10:03 PM
im not knocking on the choice mk..i dont think its gay at all, you can never be too aware of what your car is doing. As far as im concerned, fuel gauge and whether your engine is hot or cold is just not enough data for me.

BTW..There is a store on upper james Agatha Performance Improvements. Pretty cool stuff. You should take a look when you have a few minutes to kill. I got my replacement mounts from them when my progress ones broke. Was | | that close to buying aftermarket seats..but i\'ll wait.