PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Tein springs...(new guy)

MZ3Luv
08-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey..i\'m new to this forum...i just got a new 2006 MZ3 hatch..love it....but i\'m already looking forward to drop it..I\'m a big fan of Teins..there is i know 2 types for MZ3..there is S tech and some other one..i want to know what is the difference between the 2? i\'m trying to look for a nice stiff ride...do\'nt mind bumpy and lowering as low as possible...and do i need a camber kit? cause i really don\'t want to screw up the tires too fast.. Can someone give me some help or suggestions?? thx and appreciated

CelestSpeed3
09-01-2005, 08:59 AM
You are correct Tein offers two types of springs for the MAzda3. The S-tech and the H-tech. From what you have stated in your post the S-techs should be what you want. They are stiffer then the H-tech and are lower as well. The S-tech according to Tein should provide you with about a 2 inch drop in the front and a 1.5 inch drop in the rear. Enclosed is a picture of the drop you should expect on your car. I can install the springs for you at a price cheaper than any shop, if you are interested send me a PM.

http://www.tein.com/ti/img/km662.jpg