PDA

View Full Version : Leather Seat (Reclining Quesiton)

MyRxBad
09-20-2005, 08:15 AM
I was curious is this is a common issue on the Mazda3. I have a 2006 with Leather package and the seats recline perfectly, but when you try to bring them to the upright position (pull tbe lever) they same to not want to come back to their original position (Read as the seats come back up VERY slowly almost like the springs inside are weak)

Ex-Rolla
09-20-2005, 09:55 AM
I have the same problem. But it doesn\'t really bother me a long as it DOES come back up.

SABIO
09-20-2005, 11:58 AM
It could be Interference from the foam/trim (friction) that is making it return slow. Are they heated? Could be that some wires are tight...thats if the front backs are heated.
Seat functions vary sometimes, there is nothing that can be done really. As long as it does come back up, it is working.

MyRxBad
09-20-2005, 12:42 PM
The one\'s in the Mazda3 are heated, but so are the ones in my Rx-8 and the passenger side (not power) would take your face off when you lifted the lever if you weren\'t sitting in it. :)

Jeff-TheBiz
09-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Rolla

I have the same problem. But it doesn\'t really bother me a long as it DOES come back up.

Yeah really, I say if you are needing to adjust the seats from down to up that often... really you should get a room instead.

majic
09-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by TheBiz

Yeah really, I say if you are needing to adjust the seats from down to up that often... really you should get a room instead.

lol.. we have a comedian here.. :p first \"close the sunroof\", now this :D

TheProfessor
09-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by majic

lol.. we have a comedian here.. :p first \"close the sunroof\", now this :D

Seriously, Jeff seems to be in a chippy mood today :p

MyRxBad
09-21-2005, 12:40 PM

Originally posted by Ex-Rolla

What I do in the confines of my Mazda3 is my business ;) and the cops if they catch me. ;)

Thanks for the replies, just wanted to make sure they weren\'t broken or not functioning as they should... Now back to the bloody trip computer.. :)

bubba1983
09-26-2005, 03:14 AM
oh my.....*bites tounge*