PDA

View Full Version : Enzo

Broli
10-05-2005, 01:07 AM
So i was headin down bayview, to some family dinner
after pickin up my mats and stubby at MOT.

and what should i see heading north on Bayview!

the Enzo Ferarri!

i tried to pull a U turn, but truth be told i couldn\'t
get the picture!

damn though, that car made me hot!

i have never seen one in person, that was crazy!

TheProfessor
10-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Nice......I was on my way home last week and while going south on the DVP approaching Wynford Drive I heard the sound of a car that I\'ve never heard before......as quickly as I looked over my left shoulder I saw it......a beautiful Lamborghini Gallardo (sp). The thing was so low, and the sound it made was like nothing else I\'ve heard before.

SoopaBanana
10-05-2005, 09:28 AM
I\'ve seen the red Enzo before on 404... The gray Gallardo shows up on weekends on Yonge st. around Eglington a lot... There are two Bentley Continental GTs near my building... and I\'ve seen a friggin Shelby Cobra 427 on Yonge near Dundas... *sigh* If only I can get paid 300K a year... lol

TheProfessor
10-05-2005, 09:30 AM
I doubt that a $300K per year job would be enough for those cars! I wonder what their winter cars are.

majic
10-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

I doubt that a $300K per year job would be enough for those cars! I wonder what their winter cars are.

he\'s forgetting taxes, gas and insurance :p heh.. they probably drive hummers b/c they can plow through anything ;)

Hazy
10-05-2005, 10:07 AM
I heard there was a prerequisite to getting the Ferrari Enzo which means you would have to have some of the other Ferrari\'s before getting the Enzo. 300k plus gas, etc. is still probably not be enough.

TheProfessor
10-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Anyone have any idea whatsoever of what insurance is like on an exotic car like the ones mentioned above? I\'m almost afraid to find out :sarc

SourcE
10-05-2005, 10:52 AM
:sarc (http://www.wreckedexotics.com/enzo/)

Who knew you could put a link on a smilie?

Spyder01
10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Anyone have any idea whatsoever of what insurance is like on an exotic car like the ones mentioned above? I\'m almost afraid to find out :sarc

none, not many insurance company cover that type of car...they will only cover that million dollar thing where if you kill a person...they don\'t cover your car at all.

The enzo doesn\'t seem to be THAT exclusive anymore...it seems the pagani zonda is more exclusive now...pplz are always buying and selling that enzo

TheProfessor
10-05-2005, 11:27 AM
So you\'re telling me that if a person in an Enzo gets into an accident the car is a total loss, and the only thing insurance will cover is damages for the other person (providing there is one)?

bluntman
10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
There was an article in the weekend Star, the Wheels section, where a writer took out an Enzo and used it for everyday run-of-the-mill chores...like grabbing some groceries!

Broli
10-05-2005, 12:47 PM
hmmm,

i am usre u can insure and enzo
it would prob cost like 12000 for six months or more!

but
still it is a hot car!

yeah i guess not as exotic anymore
but still first one i saw live!
i see bentley continentals all the time (seen like 10 of em)
lambos, other ferarris
but no
enzos!

haha

EO MasivHerbs
10-05-2005, 04:13 PM
when you can afford a car like that. Who gives a **** about the insurance...or killing people ;) hahhaah

Broli
10-05-2005, 04:21 PM
hahaha

bubba1983
10-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Hazy

I heard there was a prerequisite to getting the Ferrari Enzo which means you would have to have some of the other Ferrari\'s before getting the Enzo. 300k plus gas, etc. is still probably not be enough.

corect, u must be a previous owner of 2 other ferrarri models before ferrarri will allow you to own an enzo....said models, i can\'t recall off top of my head. I believe one was the F40..not sure on the other one..

Junior
10-05-2005, 04:38 PM
... and you have to have NEVER crashed your previous ferrari OR ELSE you CANNOT buy the enzo.

talk about exclusive.

Broli
10-05-2005, 04:41 PM
haha
true those rich mofos wreck there ferarris all the time
but as we have seen
people wreck da enzos too!

billyfo
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

corect, u must be a previous owner of 2 other ferrarri models before ferrarri will allow you to own an enzo....said models, i can\'t recall off top of my head. I believe one was the F40..not sure on the other one..

it should be at least 2+ cars not only \"low end\" models, ie 348,355, etc. but better have some 550 or 456. you also NEED to have either F40 or F50 or some vintage models such as 250GTO. then you again NEED your dealer to write an invitation letter to Ferrari to recommend you are a loyal/ good customer to own the car. finally, you NEED to sign a contract that you won\'t sell your car for a while to make some $$$, otherwise, you will be black listed and can\'t own other so call limited edition car.

Zaku_4
10-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

to my knowedge one of the 2 cars that dont count is a testarossa

Broli
10-05-2005, 11:49 PM
shitty, i used to love the testarossa!

not that i ever had one, or will :(

///M
10-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Bleh, the Enzo is one of the ugliest exotics IMO. Give me a Murcielago Spyder!

Broli
10-06-2005, 01:45 AM
haha
maybe so!

but it is still an Enzo!
so .. .
what can i say, i enjoyed seeing it!

DeLaY_NoMoRe
10-06-2005, 01:55 AM
hoho, I used to see ALOTS of Ferrarris (the place I used to work at is just in opposite to the Ferrarri dealer), but I\'ve never figured which model is which one......everyone of them seems like the same model to me......:p

Zaku_4
10-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Broli

i know what u mean, the testarossa is a nice normal ferrari for the everyday guy that needs to get some chinese take out, or maybe rent a movie(ROFL TO THAT)

the f40 on the other hand, my favourite ferrari, is the most beautiful one ever made. its only purpose beyond driving it, is to make people crash when they look at it...even if they are parked

Mica3SGT
10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
the F40 was a race car for the street - and a true limited numbers production Ferrari. Carbon fibre is extensive throughout. The Enzo is another \"limited\" run Ferrari with street tendencies to be able to drive in normal traffic. My favourite is the Testarossa - wide strakes along the sides and a presence on the road unmatched by most exotics - it was W I D E and WILD!

Broli
10-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Zaku_4

i know what u mean, the testarossa is a nice normal ferrari for the everyday guy that needs to get some chinese take out, or maybe rent a movie(ROFL TO THAT)

haha

lmao!

so true . . .
lol

iconicrocket
10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
My favorite Ferrari is the F430 Spyder with the F1 tranny.

Zaku_4
10-06-2005, 07:17 PM
http://kahuna.sdsu.edu/~hunguy/ME/cars/exotics/F40.jpg
http://membres.lycos.fr/mohamedabd/Ferrari-F40~3%20(1).jpg

omfg why did u have to be so expensive T_______________________T

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/images/ferrari/testarossa_1.jpg

omfg why did u have to be so expensive.....agian..... lol

http://www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com/cars/Ski_Lukowski_Testarossa.jpg

whoa i\'d it!!!! i\'d hit them both!!! with a stick!!!! till it broke!!!!
gota love those rearends :D

Mica3SGT
10-06-2005, 08:29 PM
gota love those rearends

great shot of the optional Ferrari seat covers - s/b GB!
;)

Broli
10-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Zaku_4

gota love those rearends :D

haha this pic could go in another thread . . .

lol

nice!!!

iconicrocket
10-07-2005, 10:01 AM

Whats with the crappy photochop job on that photo. Whoever did it missed the shoes to the right of the car. :sarc

swales
10-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Actually, you never real OWN the Enzo. You can only lease the Enzo from Ferrari, and they have the right to take it back at any time.

Broli
10-09-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by swales

Actually, you never real OWN the Enzo. You can only lease the Enzo from Ferrari, and they have the right to take it back at any time.

its all there\'s, as soon as i crash it in a terrible, and probably very painful accident!
lol