PDA

View Full Version : Scared to buy a Mazda3 !!!!

malam
10-10-2005, 12:15 PM
I have been monitoring this forum for a couple of days and found the posts regarding problems with Mazda3s very disturbing. Too many nagging problems - sure they are often covered by warranty, but these cars are supposed to be designed and built well. Majority of the comments regarding delaerships and service departments are negative too. Losts of unsatisfied custormers - either the mechanics are lousy or they just don\'t care.

I was going to pick up one of these cars within a week or two - now I am not sure. Maybe I\'ll go back to a Toyota Corolla. They are not much fun - but they are trouble free.

Are you really, I mean really happy with your Mazda3 ?

skunk2
10-10-2005, 12:47 PM
what issues were disturbing for you?
brake dust?
gas mileage?
bad dealerships?
someone\'s motor wasnt running properly?

all i can say is get in to one and you\'ll see why people here love the 3.
if you no likey go ahead and go with Toyota...they\'re good cars too, no zoomzoom though =)

SoopaBanana
10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
There are three options out there for you:

- the boring Corolla
- the geeky new Civic
- the sporty Mazda3

Personally I love my Mazda3... probably because I haven\'t had any problem with my 3. Now, mind you, that most of the rant posts here are complaints towards specific DEALERSHIPS, not the car itself. I hope that helps!

astatik
10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
i read alot of the negative reviews but to be honest my mazda3 has no problems at all, i got mine in may and it\'s already 10k...
perhaps the 2004 models had alot of problems because they were the first batch... but the 2005-06 models seem to be fine.... i\'m sure all new cars will be like that, well new models that just came out.

SABIO
10-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Negative... who... us? :)

Brake dust... we are just picky... fuel milaage..we drive \'em hard...

bad dealships... every manufacturer has em\'

If you really think about... we are just a bunch of nit pickers...

overall the 3 gets an 8 in my book....

m_a_t_r_i_x
10-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Mz3 was canadian car of the year 2004, aside from the international awards it got, best bang in the wallet in its class, fun to drive and great handling, the looks? its pretty obvious, it selling like hot potatoes!...problems addressed here are minor in nature except ofcourse if you got a lemon which are typical in any brand of car ...

so if youre scared getting it, wow!, i dont know what more to say to convince you...i didnt consider corolla although its a reliable (but not trouble free!) car, too many corollas out there being used as a driving school car, and I bet youve seen a corolla fully dressed-up, those side skirts, spoiler and flares dont match the car! its just hideous!.... now thats scary!

to ans ur ques....after driving 16K on my car....im glad i bought the car, if only if i have money, i will still buy another one, Mazdaspeed3! :)

juz my 2 cents...

bluntman
10-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Just drive it (and compare how it drives against a Corolla) and you\'ll see why we love our cars.

billyfo
10-10-2005, 02:56 PM
I agree w/ bluntman, test drive all cars, then compare all the equipment, price, design factors, find out which one is more suitable for you. of course you may end up getting Corolla, but it\'s still a good car.

But remember one thing, some cars have problem don\'t mean all cars have the same, I don\'t have some problems as others describe which is even in TSB, but I get some while others don\'t and should be the same batch being built, same as Civic or Corolla.

Mica3SGT
10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
My previous car was a 2002 Mazda Protoge 5 and it had ZERO defects in the 3 years I had it. The dealer I bought it from were terrific. After my warranty ran out I took it in for service to get the oil changed and have a headlight bulb replaced. My dealer not only replaced my headlight bulb but also replaced a front side wiring harness because of potential problems affecting these lights - at no charge. Needless to say, I expect great things to continue with the Mazda3.

I would recommend a Mazda to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced well built car that is backed by great dealers. Purchasing a Honda or Toyota will also get you well made cars - but you will pay a premium for their quality reputation and no Zoom Zoom.;)

nifty6
10-10-2005, 08:43 PM
What about the Automatic eractic shift between 1 and 2
Squeaky brakes, excessive brake dust on rear wheels after a few days of driving,
Questionable weak A/C
Questionable poor mileage, 2.3 but have to agree it will depend on how you drive it
Rough idle? Motor mount concerns.
Poor headlights, no distance, drops off quickly especially when going up a short hill, like driving in front of a black wall,
Poor tires, reports of short life span, the ride could be a little smoother with different tires,
Cheap plastic interior that scuffs easily,
Average sounding stereo system, but ok for me.
No auto trunk release,
Long list of TSB for the 2004 model year that might creep into the 2005. But hopefully they all have been resolved for 2006.

Granted some of these are just observations and dislikes.
So what if a car looks ugly to a M3 or is not fast off the line. So you have to ask yourself is style, fun to drive and questionable reliablity more important to you?
Before everybody jumps all over me and shoots me down in flames I think the car is great value for the money and like other cars it has it\'s short comings. I really don\'t have any complaints.
I wonder how many would buy another one if their car was in an accident and totaled, no injuries of course, and was given the same amount of money they paid for their car from their insurance company would they buy another.....me? do I feel a survey coming on

MajesticBlueNTO
10-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by nifty6

I wonder how many would buy another one if their car was in an accident and totaled, no injuries of course, and was given the same amount of money they paid for their car from their insurance company would they buy another.....me? do I feel a survey coming on

your complaints are nit-picky yes, and most of them you can take care of by yourself.

i.e.

brake dust - buy aftermarket pads that are cheaper in cost that OEM and can be changed in less than 1 hour for both sides (i.e. EBC Greenstuff).

\"poor headlights\" - drive ANY car with a 9004 headlight bulb and refractor-lens housings and you will see that the 3 is far better with H7 halogens. however, buy a set of cheap HIDs and your night time visibility problem is pretty much solved.

poor mileage - there\'s a guy on here by the username of Eric that has been getting something like 6L/100km on his 2.3L 5spd...it\'s all in the way you drive and which gas you use.

poor tires - welcome to the world of OEM tires that are the cheapest tires you can get (ever drive a Toyota Camry or Corolla with Goodyear Integrity or Affinity tires? those are death traps). spend some money on separate summer and winter tires...it\'s the least you can do with the 4 things that connect you to the road.

anyway, as for totalling a 3 and getting another one, that\'s exactly what wtom did (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=741)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pfc750f5c9c0e6d40966ad79d8351a378/f6ba5309.jpg

malam
10-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I\'ve never seen such an outburst of emotions - wow! Looks like there are enough good things about the Mazda3 than the list of problems that I\'ve been reading. I was impressed by the post from Mica3SGT above. Well, I did test drive the Mazda3, Corolla, Ford Focus and the Accord, and yes, yes, the first prize goes to Mazda3 ! I enjoy the drive better. Guess what, I\'m buying one too.

Mica3SGT
10-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Congratulations on your wise decision malam! And...welcome aboard!:)

TheProfessor
10-11-2005, 02:22 AM
My wife and I love the car so much we have two of them.....how\'s that for satisfaction!?! By the way, we have not had a single problem thus far, just like with our old P5.

Nifty, many of the things you listed are not necessarily faults against the 3. The trunk release for example......that\'s not a defect, just a feature you wish were included. I wish I could have paid for the factory HID\'s but I would hardly consider that a flaw.

As for the brake dust, every car I\'ve ever owned has had a similar issue, and if you look at other cars on the road you\'ll see the 3 is not alone.

In the end there\'s no way to please everybody. The only advice I could give to a prospective buyer is to go and drive one for yourself. The Civic historically may be more reliable, however I can say with 100% confidence that their build quality is not up to par with what it has been in the past. And I can also say with 100% confidence that the Corolla is better built, but if you even remotely like driving then it shouldn\'t even be an option.

Either way, good luck.

Jeff-TheBiz
10-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by malam

I\'ve never seen such an outburst of emotions - wow! Looks like there are enough good things about the Mazda3 than the list of problems that I\'ve been reading. I was impressed by the post from Mica3SGT above. Well, I did test drive the Mazda3, Corolla, Ford Focus and the Accord, and yes, yes, the first prize goes to Mazda3 ! I enjoy the drive better. Guess what, I\'m buying one too.

Well you have made a decision you will not regret. :D

But before you make one you will regret... Where do you plan to buy it? ;)

Jeff

mazda3boss
10-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by TheBiz

Well you have made a decision you will not regret. :D

But before you make one you will regret... Where do you plan to buy it? ;)

Jeff

AVANTEEEE!!! lol go to avante malam :D

BigWilly
10-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I\'m a corolla guy.. haha so I would of suggested to try the corolla XRS ..

but congrats on your purchase.. I\'ve driven a mazda 3 and a mazda 6.. they are fun cars to drive.

malam
10-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I am buying the car closer to home. I live in the Pickering/Ajax area and work in Scarborough.

billyfo
10-11-2005, 10:37 PM
but it will be worth to drive to Richmond Hill, you may be surprised.

Jeff, do we get some referral fee?:D :D

malam
10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Already signed on the dotted line, sorry. But they\'ll have my service jobs for sure.

Jeff-TheBiz
10-13-2005, 02:26 PM

Already signed on the dotted line, sorry. But they\'ll have my service jobs for sure.

That doesnt make much sense?? Oh well I guess I will see you when you come in for an oil change.

Congrats..

mwaters
10-14-2005, 03:48 PM
good choice, congrats. See if the dealer will give you a refund for the stock RSAs (assuming you got the 17s) and buy new/better tires from them ...... put better rubber on from day 1. It doesn\'t hurt to ask.

DY
10-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SABIO

Negative... who... us? :)

Brake dust... we are just picky... fuel milaage..we drive \'em hard...

bad dealships... every manufacturer has em\'

If you really think about... we are just a bunch of nit pickers...

overall the 3 gets an 8 in my book....

Can\'t agree more.. When u love your car like it\'s your baby, u find fault for the slightest thing to talk about. Honestly, it gives you a great feel once you\'ve driven one. U feel like driving a $35000 car for a $20000 price tag. :p

ThePartsStore
10-20-2005, 12:12 PM
We will remember all these things you guys/gals said about your mazda3 next time you come in nit picking again we have proof that you are truly satisfied with your vehicles.....:p

akherad
10-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by bluntman

Just drive it (and compare how it drives against a Corolla) and you\'ll see why we love our cars.

That\'s what I did and immediately I decided to get Mazda3. Corolla is problem free but it\'s \"fun\"-free too. I found it palin and no \"fun-to-drive\" car.
:D
Congratulations to decide to get a M3

malam
11-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I picked up my Mazda3 4 door sedan on Monday last week ! Boy, I\'m I glad I picked the Mazda ! I love this car - drive, feel and all. Now I know why you guys are so CRAZY about this car. Thinking of getting a rear lip spoiler soon.

ds2chan
11-02-2005, 01:06 AM

I picked up my Mazda3 4 door sedan on Monday last week ! Boy, I\'m I glad I picked the Mazda ! I love this car - drive, feel and all. Now I know why you guys are so CRAZY about this car. Thinking of getting a rear lip spoiler soon.

if you do a spoiler talk to the guys at MoT (Mazda of Toronto) first.. their usernames are ThePartsStore and FLIPSPEED.. they set up a group buy recently.. they may be able to help you out.. read more here (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=3537&page=1)..

and if you talk to them be sure to mention that you\'re from the toronto mazda 3 forums for the TM3 discount.. :D

TheProfessor
11-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by ds2chan

read more here (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=3537&page=1)..

Dude, he/she already posted in that thread :p

malam
11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks ...purchased one this afternoon.

ds2chan
11-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Originally posted by ds2chan

read more here (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=3537&page=1)..

Dude, he/she already posted in that thread :p

hey, I don\'t go back and read the old postings.. I go on and read the new postings.. I couldn\'t be bothered.. :p

but yeah, what a waste of time for me to post.. next time I\'ll let majoogle do it.. :D

TheProfessor
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Don\'t worry man, I\'m just buggin you :p

sir_bob
11-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Hope you guys all enjoy your M3\'s. Unfortunately, I have never ever had a worse new car experience. Each time the car goes to the dealer, it is in worse shape when I get it back. At this point a KIA would probably be better than what I have. :(

ds2chan
11-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by sir_bob

Hope you guys all enjoy your M3\'s. Unfortunately, I have never ever had a worse new car experience. Each time the car goes to the dealer, it is in worse shape when I get it back. At this point a KIA would probably be better than what I have. :(

what?? that totally sucks man.. what happened??

TheProfessor
11-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah, it would help if you elaborated a bit ;)

sir_bob
11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
The first year was pretty good with the clutch pedal position switch, the clutch pedal assembly, wiper arms and one or two minor replacements and fixes being required. The alarm bells should have gone off at this point for me though, after each time the car had gone in for work it had to go back again because of a missing or broken part as a result of their repairs.

After 15 months the engine developed a vibration problem, which was very evident through the pedals, gear shift, steering wheel and just about anything else that was touched while driving.

They first replaced the number three engine mount, which didn\'t solve the problem.

The car then went back about two weeks later and the number three (again) and number four engine mounts were replaced. Still the vibration, but now I also had a knocking sound whenever I started the car. When I pointed this out to the dealer tech I was told I can\'t hear anything!

I took the car back for them to list o the knocking noise and the tech said to me maybe it\'s the block heater plug bouncing around and even worse, he said, \"let me check, maybe I left a wrench in there!\". And he wasn\'t joking, he looked!

The car went back for more investigation, some service work and to deal with the knocking noise when starting. The knocking noise was taken care of, only to be replaced by worse vibration, almost sounds like the exhaust vibrating against the body somewhere, and increased noise from the engine compartment.

Back we went again. The engine was opened to check balance shafts and whatever else Mazda Canada had said to check. I picked up the car yesterday evening. Now I have a rattling noise from the engine area, the car does some slight, but perceptible surging and hesitating and when traveling at lower revs, around 2000 - 2200 (60km/h in 4th), the car feels jerky.

Back to the dealer this morning. I started the car this morning and the rattle noise was still there. It was driven by a person from the dealer, whom does not nor never has owned a manual transmission car, he pronounced that the car was just fine and suggested I go elsewhere with it. Probably the best advice I have had from this dealer. Driving back home again, same hesitation, surging and jerking. They never even took the time to plug in the diagnostic equipment to check for any codes.

I have now called Mazda Canada and a different dealer, the different dealer doesn\'t want to get involved just yet because Mazda Canada is involved with the car and the original dealer. I await a return call from Mazda Canada.

I really hope that someone will be able to make the car right again, get rid of all the vibrations and rattles that are now there.

My seven year old Toyota RAV drove better than this is right now. What really gets me, apart from all the above is, I know this is an awesome car to drive, when it is in good shape, unfortunately, that is now a distant memory.

Will someone please steal this car!

DY
11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh boy... that sucked.. Gosh.. you think it\'s more the fault of the mechanics or the quality control of the Mazda factory? :sarc

But seriously, I think just get mazda canada to give you a trade-in for a new car.

TheProfessor
11-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Sir_bob, do you mind telling us who the dealer is that you have been dealing with?

sir_bob
11-04-2005, 09:16 PM
I have also now noticed the strong smell of gas in the car when I start it. Another thing I have noticed during the day is trying to hold the car at 2000 RPM while at standstill (this is where the car really vibrates badly), I stop applying pressure to the gas pedal at around 2000 RPM, but the needle just keeps on climbing by itself and stops at around 2900 RPM.

I think the problems are more due to incompetence of the dealers technical and management staff than the car itself. After the experience of this morning with their service manager, I am not surprised they produce the type of work they do and I will never ever go near these incompetents again nor recommend them to anyone. It was somewhat ironic, but in my mail today was a survey from Mazda Canada.

I have been dealing with Mazda Canada throughout the day today, quite a few phone calls and with another dealer. I have to wait for Mazda Canada to call the new dealer and advise them that they may work on this car. This is because of the current open warranty issue between the current (or is that ex) dealer and Mazda Canada. I should hopefully hear about that on Monday.

I will most certainly let you know the name of the dealer, but first wish to complete my dealing with Mazda Canada. For most of you on this forum, you are quite safe from these incompetents as I and the dealer in question am Western Canada.

DY
11-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Alright.. Sir_bob.. good luck! Lots of it!:)

sir_bob
11-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks, I\'m sure I\'ll need lot\'s of luck.

TheProfessor
11-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Keep us posted, and good luck.

sir_bob
11-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Will do, thanks.

ds2chan
11-06-2005, 09:55 PM
I\'m sorry to hear all your problems sir_bob.. I hope all ends well soon..

and you have a 2004 model?? please keep us uptodate..

sir_bob
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks for all the good luck wishes folks :)

Yes, it is a 2004.

sir_bob
11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Another fine day in my Mazda3!

The engine is making some pretty unhappy sounding rattling noises at times, hope it isn\'t the death rattle. Also got the CEL on today, which is probably a good thing as now there is definately at least one code stored in the PCM. The more evidence of poor service and workmanship I can gather, the better.

I still patiently await news from Mazda Canada.

TheProfessor
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sir_bob
hope it isn\'t the death rattle

If I was in your boat I would actually hope that the car just dies.....maybe then you\'d see some results.

sir_bob
11-08-2005, 01:13 AM
You got that right. Maybe with the smell of gas I get when starting the car and after driving it, it\'ll catch fire sometime....as long as I can get out that is.

sir_bob
11-08-2005, 09:20 PM
And for todays excitment and entertainment...... I await the towtruck!

akherad
11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Holy ****!!!! I went through all postings on this thread. Holy ....!!!!

WTF, this sounds crazy. it sounds like it\'s dealer\'s fault. Man, I\'m really sorry for you. Did they get back to you? I mean Mazda Canada? this really sucks!!!!

Pls keep us posted. :(

I strongly hope to hear good news from your side.

sir_bob
11-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Got my car back from the dealer yesterday. It is once again driveable, not quite as it should be yet though, but way better than it was and at least I am able to use it. Still some of the noises and vibrations exist.

All the jerking, rough idling, CEL and the like was caused by a misfire. The misfire was caused by the spark plugs being \"soaked\" in engine oil, as well as a dead ignition coil, probably caused by all the oil. I believe the previous dealer had removed the camshaft cover and had obviously either put it back on incorrectly, used the old gasket or both. Therefore oil was spewing out all over the plugs. Apparently there was quite a lot of it pooled around the plugs. Wonderful, isn\'t it? I have new plugs, ignition coil and gasket.

The car will be returned for a complete checkup and further repairs at a later date, when some new spares arrive.

I have to say that Mazda Canada have been very helpful and the new dealer too, has been awesome. I am still dealing with both Mazda Canada and the new dealer (I\'ll be dealing with the new dealer for a long time I think), I am also going to be talking to the previous dealer again, the GM needs to know, if he cares that is, of the problems caused by his service department. Not to mention the inconvenience, lost days of work and costs to me.

The old dealer has seen the last of me, but has not heard the last of me.

Saphress
11-12-2005, 01:02 PM

I am buying the car closer to home. I live in the Pickering/Ajax area and work in Scarborough.

I don\'t know whether this is too late to put my sense into this... but Coming from PIckering Ajax area also... I did check it out...

Ajax Mazda... They\'re ok... but they won\'t budge on the price... and they lie... a friend and I were sitting in there trying to negotiate and I swear the saleswoman was having a temper tantrum. Only in the afct that we knew how much the car REALLY costs.

Morningside Mazda... They\'re all jerks and idiots. Rude... horrible service

Markham Mazda I hear is crap also (never had first hand experience)

THEN.... I made the call to Jeff at Avante. I had my deal done over the phone pretty much... but I still wanted to come in... Met Jeff... and felt satisfied... Jeff is the best. (laugh)... I\'ve recommended him so many times... He\'s out there... no bullshit... honest, and he actually seems to care...

As for my car... I don\'t regret it for one moment. I looooove my baby. Hasn\'t given me any problems... a few questions... but no real hard complaints.

malam
11-12-2005, 08:09 PM
This is for sir-bob, if I were you, now is the time to start negotiating with Mazda Canada to trade-in your car for a new one. Tell them , you\'ve done more than what should be expected from a good customer. Now its time for Mazda Canada to support you and give ou a break.

I had a GM van a few years ago and ran into a bad dealership. The van was fine for more than ten years until I got to this dearlership and things wen down the drain from there. Like you, I got GM involved and they tried to work with me and the dealer, but in the end too much damage was done. I had the engine replaced, a few more stuff, but the van was never the same. I ended up selling it for a lot less that I would have, but I was just too tired of going back and forth from the dearlership.

Get another car now that you have the sympathy of Mazda Canada. Good luck !

sir_bob
11-23-2005, 09:16 PM
An update....

Well, I went to have a meeting with one of the owners of the dealership that made a mess of my car, Sundance Mazda of Edmonton, so I could relate to him what had happened with my car and the attitude of his service manager. He wanted to know what he could do to have me return as a customer. I told him it would never happen. Even if they gave me a new car it wouldn\'t happen, they\'d just mess it up again. Eventually he offered me \"one free oil change\" if I came back. Yes! One whole free oil change. A truly generous offer ...... NOT. It would have been better had he offered nothing.

Today the Sundance service department called me to tell me that they have some new engine mounts for my car, but they couldn\'t take the car in until December 1st. Apparently their service department are unaware of the mayhem they caused. I had to tell the lady that they would not be seeing neither myself nor my car...EVER! I had hoped that relating the problem to an owner may have had some affect, apparently nothing got to the service department staff. They seem unaware. Why am I not surprised?

TheProfessor
11-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Well that sucks.....now what?

sir_bob
11-23-2005, 10:36 PM
The car is being taken care of by another dealer, whom, I have to say are way better. It\'s like night and day.

Perthguy
11-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by sir_bobWell, I went to have a meeting with one of the owners of the dealership that made a mess of my car, Sundance Mazda of Edmonton, so I could relate to him what had happened with my car and the attitude of his service manager. He wanted to know what he could do to have me return as a customer. I told him it would never happen. Even if they gave me a new car it wouldn\'t happen, they\'d just mess it up again. Eventually he offered me \"one free oil change\" if I came back. Yes! One whole free oil change. A truly generous offer ...... NOT. It would have been better had he offered nothing.

What that owner could not guess is that you\'d relate your experience on a forum like this, where it can be read by thousands of people. This single thread will cost that dealership many sales and tens of thousands of dollars, over time. Good on you, Bob.

wtom
11-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Just strolling through and decided to see if things were shared over in M3F land (http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=33464.90) ... all I can say is, sir_bob, on behalf of TM3 I must say we greatly appreciate your sharing of your negative experiences with a dealership in Alberta. Goes to show TM3 is not limited by geographical borders (dioxviad, tommy36, et al).

Best of luck for the new dealership/service dept. to find and correct all the errors made by the old dealership/service dept.

Who knows, maybe a few of us have family out in Edmonton looking to get a new car. :p

Caz
11-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Word of mouth is the best form of advertising for me.

An unhappy costumer will always talk to other people.

So I always try to pass along both good and bad experiences.

sir_bob, I hope the new place keeps up the good work.

akherad
11-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Caz

Word of mouth is the best form of advertising for me.

An unhappy costumer will always talk to other people.

So I always try to pass along both good and bad experiences.

sir_bob, I hope the new place keeps up the good work.

Same here. Word of mouth is very important to me. helps me to find out how other people are doing with their cars and if they like/dislike them.

I\'m glad to hear that sir_bob is getting a better service. Horraayyy.:D

wtom
11-29-2005, 02:59 PM
I\'m sure TheBiz has a contact right inside Mazda Canada whom he can spread the news to about sir_bob\'s experience and the bad dealership/service. *fingers crossed*

Word of mouth spreads so much faster with the Internet. Who knew Hofo mofos will take over the world by storm. :p ... or RedFlaggers ...

sir_bob
12-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Whoohoo! My car is now way better than it has been in months, thanks to Weber Motors in Edmonton :D Apparently their techs are capable of replacing engine mounts properly and other repairs too, whereas Sundance Mazda are not, inept comes to mind.

The moral of the story, if ever in Edmonton and repairs are required to your Mazda, there is one place to go, Weber Motors and one to avoid like a plague, Sundance Mazda.

Enough from me for now.

Happy Zoom Zooming everyone :)

Caz
12-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Glad to hear you are finally happy

Cardinal Fang
12-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Great to hear sir_bob. Enjoy.