PDA

View Full Version : Got some pricing on winter tires and wheels to share

TheProfessor
10-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Let me just start by saying that if a mod feels this is not appropriate then please feel free to delete the post/thread.

I have always purchased any \\\"mods\\\" for our cars through SpeedTech Auto Accessories in Scarborough and since I\\\'m looking for two sets of winter rims/tires I thought I would give them a call and see what they have. Below is the pricing they offered me via e-mail, and I asked if it was okay to post here just in case anyone wanted to compare.

Pricing is for 205/55/16 since that is what I inquired about:

Steel wheels (16\\\" black or silver - while quantities last) = $240 a set
Tires - Viking Snowtech = $400 a set
- Continental TS810 = $560 a set
- Dunlop DS2 = $580 a set
- Toyo Garit HT = $655 a set

Pricing includes tax and install

Contact info can be found at www.speedtechauto.com
Ask for Sherman and please mention that you got the above pricing from the Toronto Mazda 3 Club.

DeLaY_NoMoRe
10-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Pretty reasonable price, I highly recommend the TOYO GARIT HT snows, I had them for 2 winters, amazing snow/ice grip and ultra quiet (compare to the stock tires on my ex-Protege and 3).....I got them @ $600 tax-in (not installed tho)......:)

TheProfessor
10-25-2005, 01:08 PM
I\'ve heard those are good tires, but a little bit too much $$$ for me right now. The pricing is quite reasonable IMO since it is an actual shop who is open six days a week, good customer service and has been in business for many, many years with tons of referrals.

chaser
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Speedtech has good service and reasonable pricing like PSIVIC said. I went there for tires, rims, stuffs, before Tires23 came out :D

FLIPDADY
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
I\'m in talks with them to get us some good deals.

Ask for Sherman or Andy.