PDA

View Full Version : Passenger windshield wiper blade

bluntman
11-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Is your passenger windshield wiper blade sitting \"parallel to dash\" or is yours on a slight angle? I just noticed that on my car the blade is on a bit of an angle while on my dad\'s car it\'s much flatter and sits pretty much parallel with the dash.

mazda3boss
11-13-2005, 11:37 PM
i think i have noticed somethin like that as well, i need to take a better looks at it, matter of fact switch my wiper blades cause these ones suck

Zaku_4
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
angled here! =D

vanpatrick81
11-14-2005, 03:17 PM
i\'ve been wondering about that. mine sits in an angle too. i thought that that came with the car. so if its not, could mazda fix it? wait, let me rephrase that, would mazda fix it?

nifty6
11-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by mazda3boss

i think i have noticed somethin like that as well, i need to take a better looks at it, matter of fact switch my wiper blades cause these ones suck

You might get a new pair of arms and blades as per a fix update, check with your dealer.

mazda3boss
11-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by nifty6

Originally posted by mazda3boss

You might get a new pair of arms and blades as per a fix update, check with your dealer.

lol my dealer... they are shit i\'m goin today to westowne i gotta get my whole wiper system fixed, yesterday it was snowing and everything and i had ice on the windshield and on the driver side wiper, i turned on the car not noticin the wipers where set to auto so only the passenger started working cause the driver was stuck with teh ice. somethin is broken inside so it needs fixing so I went to my dealer and they told me they are full to try CT, i could prob get this replaced under warranty still, try CT my ass

Black3
11-20-2005, 02:21 AM
the dealer \"fixed\" the pass side blade, i think they just repositioned it.
I think it can get out of wack when the blades are used on high or auto wipe when its really rainy.
but none the less, they fixed it and it has been ok since...
I have installed aerofoil metal blades, highly recommended.