PDA

View Full Version : Another Happy Purchase

Caz
11-28-2005, 01:09 PM
I finally drove up to Richmond hill from Brooklin to get the buying experience I have been reading about on this form for many months now. I live about 5-8 km away from Whitby Mazda and work right near Ajax Mazda and Boy was it worth the drive to Richmond hill(about 45-50 min.) for both my wife and I, in seperate cars(We were looking at getting 2 new cars).

Our experience with Jeff Holley was super, he took the time to go over 5 or 6 different options as we weren\'t 100% sure of what we were able to get as we both had trade-ins. We ended up buying a 2006 SFPW Mazda3 sport with A/C, Moonroof and Luxury package and a 2006 silver GS-V6 Tribute. Jeff didn\'t pressure us into anything we didn\'t want and found a way for us to get everything we both wanted. Jeff is very personable and funny, he has made this experience a very enjoyable one to date. If you are interested in purchasing a new Mazda give him a call, I know after you talk to him you will make the drive to see him.

Another Happy Customer.:D :D

Zaku_4
11-28-2005, 03:29 PM
wyg broklyn!?!?!?

isnt that like FAR? congrats lol

Caz
11-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Zaku_4

wyg broklyn!?!?!?

Brooklin with an I not a Y
North Whitby

Zaku_4
11-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Caz

Originally posted by Zaku_4

wyg broklyn!?!?!?

Brooklin with an I not a Y
North Whitby

im tired :D

Caz
11-29-2005, 12:22 PM
I just didn\'t want you to think that I drove all the way from New York.

Caz
11-30-2005, 02:52 PM
I forgot to mention that when we were at Whitby Mazda we stood in the show room right beside the reception area for about 10 minutes before the girl asked if we needed help. Then the salesman we dealt with made us wait in his little cubical while he went to get us a price. When he came back he gave us the price that is listed on the mazda webpage. We had to wait for that! WTF.

This was not the case when we met up with Jeff @ Avante. The first thing he did was to show us the Factory to Dealer Rebates and then he took that off of the price right away. Most dealerships won\'t tell you about stuff like that, they try to pocket the money or call you a day or two later with a lower price to try and get you back in.

Caz
12-25-2005, 04:46 PM
I picked up my car from Jeff on friday and again Jeff was a pleasure to deal with. I would again recommend anyone interested in a mazda to deal with jeff holley.

Thanks Jeff.

Jeff-TheBiz
03-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Just a quick update to this thread.

I am now stationed at Mazda of Toronto on Yonge just south of Steeles.

(416)642-7777 Thanx Caz

OKA3H
04-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey Caz

Grats on your new purchase! I\'m also planning to buy/lease a Mazda3 soon and was wondering how much you paid for yours if you don\'t mind me asking. This is going to be my first car purchase and I really don\'t want to get jipped =) (Btw nice choice on the pearl white). I\'m planning to get a Mz3 Sport GT without the leather and sunroof package (I\'m still torn between manual and auto) -

Thanks =)

winston.

OKA3H
04-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Btw TheBiz, I sent you a pm, i hope you got it :O

reviep
05-24-2006, 07:50 PM
We just bought a GT w/ GFX Sedan from Jeff this past Friday. Drove down to Mazda of Toronto (looks like a nice dealership) to deal with Jeff and it was great. Although we had to wait a while (Jeff was dealing with someone else on a lease) Jeff treated us great and he was putting in overtime to make sure we were happy.

Jeff is our Mazda \'guy\' now, and we will encourage ANYONE interested in any Mazda to check with him before going anywhere else.

We are super happy with the car so far (who wouldn\'t be)!

TheProfessor
05-25-2006, 08:07 AM
^^ What colour did you get?

Broli
05-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by reviep

We just bought a GT w/ GFX Sedan from Jeff this past Friday. Drove down to Mazda of Toronto (looks like a nice dealership) to deal with Jeff and it was great. Although we had to wait a while (Jeff was dealing with someone else on a lease) Jeff treated us great and he was putting in overtime to make sure we were happy.

Jeff is our Mazda \'guy\' now, and we will encourage ANYONE interested in any Mazda to check with him before going anywhere else.

We are super happy with the car so far (who wouldn\'t be)!

congrats on the purchase!!
Jeff is getting mad props from all!!

Caz
05-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Congrates on the purchase!

midnightfxgt
05-25-2006, 03:23 PM
+1... Sent a guy from work to Jeff, just based on reviews here. I had never even met the guy! Ranjan from work was VERY pleased, and has nothing to say, but good things. :)

I finally went down to see Jeff last week, and ended up staying a bit, as we chatted outside about the cars :P

Thanks to Jeff
John

Jeff-TheBiz
05-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt

+1... Sent a guy from work to Jeff, just based on reviews here. I had never even met the guy! Ranjan from work was VERY pleased, and has nothing to say, but good things. :)

I finally went down to see Jeff last week, and ended up staying a bit, as we chatted outside about the cars :P

Thanks to Jeff
John

Don\'t forget to fight that ticket.. ;)

midnightfxgt
05-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Both of em :P

-John