PDA

View Full Version : Fang takes the Plunge

Cardinal Fang
12-11-2005, 11:30 AM
*Narrator’s Voice*

“The following characterization is for dramatic purposes only. Any similarity between real life events and the characters being portrayed is purely coincidental. The names have been changed to protect the incompetent.”

Well after long last I was able to make time to visit Jeff at Avante. Before that however I decided to take take my significant other who I will refer to as “The Wife” to other Mazda dealerships to get a look at the car. After viewing the car inside and out including taking a test drive she and I were convinced that this was the second car we needed. The only issue we had was the colour. The last car we purchased was red. The choice of that colour was mine so you can imagine my apprehension at the thought of knowing she had to pick out the colour. Suffices to say, I’m glad the Mazda 3 doesn’t come in pink.

*At this point I would love to issue an apology to my wife incase she happens to read this post. It was done in jest and at no time was malice intended or offered. If she doesn’t read this than I stand by my comments.*

:D

We hit Avante about mid afternoon on Saturday and kindly made our way to the receptionist where she paged Jeff over the intercom. I’m not sure why but I was expecting her to say, “Hey Jaffar! Get your ass over here.” But I digress….. Jeff made his way over and introduced himself to “The wife” and myself. I’d like to say to those that have never met Jeff that he looks almost entirely unlike Jaffar from the movie “Aladdin.” After some quick pleasantries and some pretty feeble attempts to make “The Wife” laugh on the part of Jeff and I, we cut to the chase.

I’m guessing that this is where Jeff is at his best. In a no holes barded session of explanations, Jeff calmly explained what was available in stock. What could be available and what he could do to expedite any of it. The waiting time is what it is and to settle on a car with options you didn’t want just to have a car sooner didn’t make any sense to any of us. When working over the numbers for the offer, Jeff worked very hard to give us “the deal” we wanted. Even to the point of “going to bat for us” on an offer that he, my wife and I knew was going to be rejected. It’s at this point that I have to make an observation that the membership should be aware of.

You know when your “salesperson” takes your offer and goes away to “see the man” about the approval? It’s a joke! Seriously! Jeff takes our offer disappears into a nice glass enclosed office where all the salesmen go. I sneak up to the glass and press my face against it like a famished child would do against the bakery window and what do I see? Right before my eyes there were all these grown men laughing and smoking cigars and having a grand old time. Jeff walks in holds up our offer and they all look it, point and laugh. He brings the offer up to “the man” sitting behind the big desk in the comfy chair and puts it down. “The Man” picks up the black Eight Ball and shakes it to get the required answer of rejection. There’s no negotiation! It’s a lie they tell to keep us down.

We were more than happy with the deal Jeff was giving us. We received the cash rebate, a further discounted amount and a graduate rebate that I honestly had no idea we were entitled to. The only drawback was the wait time of 4 weeks. Given that the 4 weeks will straddle the holidays I’m going to add another week. My \"Spidy\" senses are telling me the car will be in the week of January 9th. Jeff assured us if the car could be obtained any quicker that he would do his best to do so. He even went on to guarantee the 4 week delivery period with a pre-determined cash reimbursement to us if it didn’t happen.

So......... it is with great pleasure that “The Wife” and Cardinal Fang announce the proud arrival of a healthy 1,338 kg Copper Red Mazda 3 GT Sport with the Luxury Package in the New Year. Thanks Jeff, apart from the constant laughing at us it was a pleasure to deal with you at Avante. You definately lived up to the hype in our case.

Well done.

;)

Ex-Rolla
12-11-2005, 12:29 PM
It\'s about time ;)

Really though, congrats on your purchase!!

Ex

///M
12-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Great choice in the colour! Finally something other than white or titanium grey. :D

Mica3SGT
12-11-2005, 09:18 PM
\"Cardinal\" suggests you were going the red route long ago IMHO. Enjoy the new 3!;)

Zaku_4
12-11-2005, 11:32 PM
wtf,

u didnt have a mazda yet?!?!?

lol nice u choice have fun with \"the car\" :D

Spyder01
12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
lol when i got to the part about seeing the man, i was going to tell you there is no man!...lol...but then i read along and you found that out yourself :D :D :D funny read...hehe congratulations on your purchase

Cardinal Fang
12-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Zaku_4
u didnt have a mazda yet?!?!?

Emotionaly my heart was already driving the Mazda 3.

Originally posted by Spyder01
when i got to the part about seeing the man, i was going to tell you there is no man!

It was a shock nonetheless Spyder01. Kinda like the day my dad sat me down to tell me there was no Santa Claus. It was horrible, as if your innocence is ripped away. I will never forgive my father for doing that to me last year.

*Shakes fist at Jeff*

Jeff-TheBiz
12-12-2005, 09:24 AM
First off lemme say Thanx Cardinal for an almost accurate account of your purchase..

Lets go through the facts:

Did Cardinal Fang and his wife come to see me on Saturday? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/asiseeityes.gif

Were they satisfied with the service, price and overall experience? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/yesdef.gif

Was there pricing decided on by a group of cigar smoking men? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/myreplyisno.gif

Does Cardinal Fang really have Spidey senses? *Shakes Ball with a smirk on his face*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/verydoubtful.gif

Thanx again

Jeff

Cardinal Fang
12-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That\'s what I\'m on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn\'t you?

Kevin@nextmod
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Nice read. Congratulations on your new ride. Enjoy! And good thing you didn\'t choose white. :) Speaking on behalf of psivic as well

Whos ur dadd
12-12-2005, 11:50 AM
It\'s about time.

Zaku_4
12-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by TheBiz

First off lemme say Thanx Cardinal for an almost accurate account of your purchase..

Lets go through the facts:

Did Cardinal Fang and his wife come to see me on Saturday? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/asiseeityes.gif

Were they satisfied with the service, price and overall experience? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/yesdef.gif

Was there pricing decided on by a group of cigar smoking men? *Shakes Ball*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/myreplyisno.gif

Does Cardinal Fang really have Spidey senses? *Shakes Ball with a smirk on his face*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/Jafarthebiz/8%20ball/verydoubtful.gif

Thanx again

Jeff

u r teh funnay :D

if only i knew about you earlier, we could have really had something... :( *drives away in my mazda3 while raining, as if god is crying for me*

Broli
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
lol

Congrats Cardinal!

i never thought u would really get the car man!
but now its official,

welcome for real!

Cardinal Fang
12-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks Broli. You\'re the first person I\'m going to cut off in my brand new car.

;)

majic
12-12-2005, 12:56 PM
N00b alert!!!

:p now he\'s gonna be asking all those mazda3 related questions.. *sigh*

Cardinal Fang
12-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Like the one where I complain that my Mazda 3 won\'t start unless I have the key in the ignition?

Hey! Nice text size You putz.

majic
12-12-2005, 02:16 PM
every time i see this thread bumped to the top i read the title and ask myself.. did he really do it? how tall was the cliff? HTF did he survive the fall? :p

anyway.. congrats and the standard question i ask.. wanna trade your tails for mine? :D

Kevin@nextmod
12-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by majic
congrats and the standard question i ask.. wanna trade your tails for mine? :D

The taillight trading question appears again. :)

Broli
12-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

Thanks Broli. You\'re the first person I\'m going to cut off in my brand new car.

;)

i am honoured, i would like to thanks all those who made this possible!

u just wanna bump my car and hope some of the orange paint rubs off on yours!!!

lol

and hey, i am having the same problem, my car won\'t start when i don\'t have the key in it either!

well i better start a thread on it!

click me (http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/a/a2/Orange-fruit-2.jpg)

Cardinal Fang
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM

every time i see this thread bumped to the top i read the title and ask myself.. did he really do it? how tall was the cliff? HTF did he survive the fall? :p

It was just a flesh wound. I\'ve had worse.

anyway.. congrats and the standard question i ask.. wanna trade your tails for mine? :D

I\'m quite found of my ass majic but thanks for asking.

*Steps away from majic slowly*

TheProfessor
12-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh.......my........God......... I come back from vacation and learn that you actually did it! You actually went and bought yourself a 3. Well, congrats on the purchase (especially colour), I\'m sure you and \"the wife\" will enjoy it as much as my \"wife\" and I do :)

Cardinal Fang
12-13-2005, 08:52 AM
You and your wife have kinky monkey sex in the car?

Welcome back by the way.

Caz
12-13-2005, 12:39 PM
I went to avante last night to pick up my wife\'s tribute and Jeff broke the news that you finally got off your wallet and bought a 3.

I thought you were going to hit 1000 posts before you bought the car.

There was a copper red 3 sitting right beside jeff\'s office waiting for pick-up. Looked pretty good IMO.

Hope your wait goes by quick. I am still waiting, but picking up the tribute helped a little.

Congrates on the purchase.

Cardinal Fang
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

Only 39,540 minutes to go.

TheProfessor
12-13-2005, 12:49 PM

You and your wife have kinky monkey sex in the car?

Welcome back by the way.

Have you been spying on my wife and I :hoho

Caz
12-13-2005, 01:11 PM

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

Only 39,540 minutes to go.

I know, my car is on rail right now.

Cardinal Fang
12-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Have you been spying on my wife and I :hoho

Two words PSIVIC....darker tint.

Originally posted by Caz

Well at least you know where your car is. They\'re still trying to track mine down.

Jeff-TheBiz
12-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Caz

Hey, you got one of the two of them..

BTW, the car has been wholesaled today meaning that it is in Toronto and being trucked over...

In \'non-dealership\' terms.. 5 business days!!

Jeff-TheBiz
12-13-2005, 02:00 PM

Originally posted by Caz

Well at least you know where your car is. They\'re still trying to track mine down.

Yours is at SEA... less than 4 weeks.

Jeff:D

Cardinal Fang
12-13-2005, 02:02 PM
The first person that makes and Exxon Valdez joke looses!

Jeff-TheBiz
12-13-2005, 02:06 PM

I know we are all much better than that..

http://www.interet-general.info/IMG/titanic-2.jpg

\"I\'m the king of the world...\"

Cardinal Fang
12-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Ok.....

That one hurt just as bad.

:(

Caz
12-13-2005, 02:39 PM

Originally posted by Caz

Hey, you got one of the two of them..

BTW, the car has been wholesaled today meaning that it is in Toronto and being trucked over...

In \'non-dealership\' terms.. 5 business days!!

Sweet. When I heard a train derailed out west last week I was scared I would be waiting much longer than the 4-6 weeks.

Originally posted by Caz

Yours is at SEA... less than 4 weeks.

Jeff:D

Arr, Have you ever been to sea billy?

kenk
12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Us too.....

My wife and I picked up our Copper Red Mazda3 Sport GT last night at Avante.
Our thanks to Jeff for all his help and assistance to us while making our purchase.
Also thanks to all of you posting on this website. You have been, and will continue to be, an excellent source of information concerning the \'3\'.

Best wishes to all for a safe, healthy and happy holiday season!

Ken

Caz
12-15-2005, 08:34 AM
kenk,
I saw your 3 when we were picking up our tribute. Looked very nice. Hope you enjoy it. Congrats

Cardinal Fang
12-15-2005, 10:14 AM
I\'m living vicariously through kenk until my car comes in.

majic
12-16-2005, 06:59 AM

they had a question about it on jeopardy last night :D

Cardinal Fang
12-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Don\'t you mean they had an \"answer\" about it?

</Picky>

majic
12-16-2005, 09:14 AM

Don\'t you mean they had an \"answer\" about it?

</Picky>

no.. the question was: \"what is Exxon Valdez?\" :) STFU j00 NEWB :D

Cardinal Fang
12-16-2005, 09:44 AM
By the way did you know I just bought a new car?

majic
12-16-2005, 09:48 AM

By the way did you know I just bought a new car?

i thought that\'s what you stated in the first post of the thread.. but as always.. we digress.. so who\'s up for drinks on saturday? :D

Cardinal Fang
12-16-2005, 09:55 AM
You buying?

Rollout-G
12-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Doh! Could\'ve picked mine up at Avante this afternoon, but thinking that the weather would be slick \'n gross, I opted to wait til Monday! Damn it!

RG

Broli
12-17-2005, 12:10 AM

You buying?

i\'ll come, if majic\'s buying
lol

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Just an update.

Jeff called me yesterday to let me know the car made it across the ocean yesterday and is being shipped by rail.

So those of you who had the \"ship will sink\" in the forum pool need to pay up now!

Caz
12-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Sweet, I had train crash;)

It is a slow train, just wanted to let you know.

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Caz

Sweet, I had train crash;)

Et tu Caz!

</Shakespeare-Julius Caesar>

:)

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 02:33 PM
I for one hope the car gets here asap.....the sooner Fang is out driving his car the sooner he\'s not posting on this board :p

majic
12-21-2005, 02:53 PM

I for one hope the car gets here asap.....the sooner Fang is out driving his car the sooner he\'s not posting on this board :p

+1 :D

then again.. it provides for some entertainment during the day :)

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Ouch!

Caz
12-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Just jokes man. I know the what the wait can do to a person, trust me. It will be here before you know it. Friday is my pick-up and this week is going sooooo slow. The snow storm last week added a little to my wait time. But At least I get it on a vacation day so I can dry it all day (weather permitting).

I hope your car gets here soon so we can compare notes on our new cars:D

majic
12-21-2005, 02:57 PM

Ouch!

you know you love it.. while Broli is the resident post wh0re.. you are the attention wh0re :)

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!! :D

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Am not.

*Throws feather boa over the shoulder*

majic
12-21-2005, 03:04 PM

*Throws feather boa over the shoulder*

you belong on Jarvis ;)

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 03:09 PM
This thread is hilarious.....Fang, just jokes man :p

majic
12-21-2005, 03:15 PM

Fang, just jokes man :p

speak for yourself ;)

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 03:16 PM

you belong on Jarvis ;)

HEY!

I\'m easy just not cheap.

To PSIVIC.

Two blondes walk into a bar. Normally, that\'s not funny but you would think that if the first blonde walked into it that the second one paying attention, would avoid doing the same thing.

*Rimshot*,

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Seriously, you must\'ve been a comedian in a past life.......not necessarily a good one, but a comedian nonetheless.

majic
12-21-2005, 03:23 PM

not necessarily a good one, but a comedian nonetheless.

LOL.. once again +1 :D

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 03:24 PM

Seriously, you must\'ve been a comedian in a past life.......not necessarily a good one, but a comedian nonetheless.

That\'s the exact same thing that Cardinal Benedict said to me before he became Pope. Except that it was in latin and he called into question my Mom\'s virtue.

MY CAR!

MY KINGDOM FOR MY CAR!

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 03:26 PM

LOL.. once again +1 :D

Farking Russian Judges.

Broli
12-21-2005, 05:02 PM

Ouch!

you know you love it.. while Broli is the resident post wh0re.. you are the attention wh0re :)

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!! :D

hey, i wasn\'t involved in this argument

but i am now,

i can\'t believe i am about to do this, but

Cardinal, i gots yo back on dis one yo!!!
(not in the gay way)

Cardinal Fang
12-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Word Broli. Just stay the hell away from my ass though.

Broli
12-21-2005, 09:01 PM

Word Broli. Just stay the hell away from my ass though.

i\'ll do what i can

no promises!

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 08:24 AM
So after waiting all this time I\'m in \"the home stretch,\" \"there\'s light at the end of the tunnel and it\'s not a train,\" \"I\'m now in the two minute warning.\" Pick whatever analogy you want the point is my car is almost here.

Call me Jeff.

After waiting all this time and getting so much grief from you guys and Broli and can finally see that it\'s about to come to and end. I can\'t believe I\'ve had to wait this long to get my car.

*Looks at phone*

I figure when I pick up my car it will be so anti-climatic. No big band no fireworks just the sound of me driving away from the dealership with my wheels spinning and my CD player blaring Barry Manilow down the street.

*Stares at phone*

A new phase is about to open for me. Just as soon as Jeff calls me and tells me when the fark the car is going to arrive.

TheProfessor
01-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I think we should all chip in $5 and give it to Jeff to \'lose\' the paperwork on Fang\'s car for a few weeks :p J/K

Six days to go.....the last few days were the worst for me.

majic
01-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Call me Jeff.

hey Jeff.. :D

(ok.. that was weak)

I think we should all chip in $5 and give it to Jeff to \'lose\' the paperwork on Fang\'s car for a few weeks :p J/K

i\'m in if someone can take a pic of CF\'s face when he hears the news and post it here :)

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 09:12 AM
*Points to majic*

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/065637banhim.jpg

*Continues staring at the phone*

majic
01-03-2006, 09:21 AM

*Points to majic*

http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/banhim.jpg

*Continues staring at the phone*

you probably should translocate that pic on imageshack since 1) it takes 4ever to load 2) you\'re stealing other ppl\'s bandwidth :D :p 3) might get cut off at some point ..

Jeff-TheBiz
01-03-2006, 09:29 AM

i\'m in if someone can take a pic of CF\'s face when he hears the news and post it here :)

Shall we start the bidding at $10? Do I hear $10.50

Just Kidding, I wouldn\'t do that... for less than $50.. :D :D

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 09:38 AM
The cheque is in the mail Jeff.

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 09:56 AM
you probably should translocate that pic on imageshack since 1) it takes 4ever to load 2) you\'re stealing other ppl\'s bandwidth :D :p 3) might get cut off at some point ..

1. I\'ve corrected my transgression.
2. I\'ve never stolen bandwidth. I was just borrowing it for an indeterminate amount of time.
3. No one would dare cut me o......

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 10:08 AM
*Lunges at the phone*

HELLO! HELLO!

Damn.

Jeff-TheBiz
01-03-2006, 10:14 AM

*Lunges at the phone*

HELLO! HELLO!

Damn.

I just tried to call you but it was busy..

Oh well I guess I will try again after I call the other 120 people...

Broli
01-03-2006, 10:32 AM
tisk tisk Cardinal

Don\'t you of all people know
that
patience is a virtue
:p

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Broli

that
patience is a virtue

It may be a virtue but it has never given my the threesome I\'ve always wanted.

Ok...that\'s another thread topic.

Broli
01-03-2006, 10:40 AM

that
patience is a virtue

It may be a virtue but it has never given my the threesome I\'ve always wanted.

Ok...that\'s another thread topic.

lol

maybe you don\'t understand how patience works!

u wait until something happens
or u wait 4ever and always expect that it will happen!

btw, is this ur sick way of asking me something???

Cardinal Fang
01-03-2006, 10:50 AM

I missed that class. Cardinal Benedict and I skipped out to take part in a panty raid on the nuns of Our Lady of Perpetual Agony.

That\'s like wishing for Good Government.

No. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

By the way. Mom says you never call any more.

;)

Broli
01-03-2006, 11:31 AM

I missed that class. Cardinal Benedict and I skipped out to take part in a panty raid on the nuns of Our Lady of Perpetual Agony.

are the holy thongs as magnificient as legend dictates?

That\'s like wishing for Good Government.

lol, true say on that one

No. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

i told u, no more mama jokes from me,
or at least very few!
so i will pass on this oppurtunity
because it is not aligned with my personal beliefs!
lol

ds2chan
01-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Caz
The snow storm last week added a little to my wait time. But At least I get it on a vacation day so I can dry it all day (weather permitting).

I just realized what you wrote.. are you going to be standing in ur driveway all day wiping ur car down with a cloth?? :p :D

ds2chan
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM

i told u, no more mama jokes from me,
or at least very few!
so i will pass on this oppurtunity
because it is not aligned with my personal beliefs!
lol

maybe I can field this one for broli..
I think broli will start calling once you get ur car.. if u\'r home all day waiting for jeff to call how is it that broli can get some sweet sweet candy with you watching?? :p

ok, no more..

PS: jeff told me to tell you that u\'r car fell off the train.. some chinese people (it\'s ok, I\'m chinese :p) found it and riced it up.. it now looks like a honda civic.. you can go pick it up at pacific mall..

Caz
01-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by ds2chan

Originally posted by Caz
The snow storm last week added a little to my wait time. But At least I get it on a vacation day so I can dry it all day (weather permitting).

I just realized what you wrote.. are you going to be standing in ur driveway all day wiping ur car down with a cloth?? :p :D

I guess you aren\'t up to speed with what all the cool kids are doing these days.
Gas is too expensive to drive so we all gather out front of my house and make sure the car is clean.

If you want to hang out with us one day bring your bikini, a sponge and a micro-fibre cloth.

Cardinal Fang
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM

you can go pick it up at pacific mall..

So what you\'re telling me is to go find a riced up needle in a haystack?

CALL ME JEFF SO I CAN END THIS THREAD!

ds2chan
01-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Caz

Originally posted by Caz

I guess you aren\'t up to speed with what all the cool kids are doing these days.
Gas is too expensive to drive so we all gather out front of my house and make sure the car is clean.

If you want to hang out with us one day bring your bikini, a sponge and a micro-fibre cloth.

lol.. I almost peed my pants reading this.. well, not really but it was damn funny.. :p

Cardinal Fang
01-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Sorry but the thought of ds2chan in a bikini isn\'t anywhere near funny.

Whos ur dadd
01-05-2006, 11:07 AM

Sorry but the thought of ds2chan in a bikini isn\'t anywhere near funny.

Don\'t flatter yerself, honey. That red thong of yours doesn\'t go with your skintone (IMHO, of course).

Cardinal Fang
01-05-2006, 11:14 AM
But it shows off the highlights in my hair!

OH and I finally got the call from Jeff. The wait is over as of this Saturday!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

Broli
01-05-2006, 03:49 PM
it is really over
the cardinal is getting his car

shit, time for the rest of us to sell ours!
lol

ds2chan
01-05-2006, 04:41 PM

it is really over
the cardinal is getting his car

shit, time for the rest of us to sell ours!
lol

lol.. we can\'t do that.. then the cardinal would be the only TM3 member with a 3.. he\'d be \"special\".. :p

Caz
01-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Almost 500 posts before even owning the Car. Not too bad.

I would stay off of the roads on Saturday. LOL

Cardinal Fang
01-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Are you guys slamming me? I think you\'re slamming me. I\'ve been slammed before and if feels the same as I\'m feeling at this very moment. You\'d better not be slamming me.

billyfo
01-05-2006, 07:41 PM
congrats on the new car, for sure you\'ll enjoy it alot.

Broli
01-06-2006, 01:13 AM

Are you guys slamming me? I think you\'re slamming me. I\'ve been slammed before and if feels the same as I\'m feeling at this very moment. You\'d better not be slamming me.

if i was slammin u,
u\'d know

:hoho ;)

lol

TheProfessor
01-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Crap, are you deadbeats still at this? As I stated before, it\'ll be nice once Fang get\'s his ride since Broli will have nobody to whore with on the forums :p

majic
01-06-2006, 09:28 AM

Crap, are you deadbeats still at this? As I stated before, it\'ll be nice once Fang get\'s his ride since Broli will have nobody to whore with on the forums :p

there will always be some newbz that broli will try to befriend ;)

Cardinal Fang
01-06-2006, 09:44 AM

Crap, are you deadbeats still at this?

I\'ve always been taught that when you come across a \"dead horse\" that you beat it.

As I stated before, it\'ll be nice once Fang get\'s his ride since Broli will have nobody to whore with on the forums :p

Fear not PSIVIC. Once my ride comes in, FOR THOSE OF YOU WATCHING AT HOME IT\'S THIS SATURDAY, I will still be here posting but with a difference. Instead of being moderately annoying, for first time my posts will have an air of credibility and arrogance as well, as I attempt to \"mod my pimpin bling bling ride.\"

*Looks up*

Sorry but I can\'t pull off that urban lingo thingy.

TheProfessor
01-06-2006, 09:50 AM

Sorry but I can\'t pull off that urban lingo thingy.

No you can\'t, but I\'ll excuse it since you\'re in that it\'s almost here phase :p

Broli
01-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Come on Majic

the bastards on this board,
why would i want to befriend any of them . . .

lol

come on PSIVIC

this is an amusing thread, there are lots of the cardinals victims here
talking back, and taking a stand!

and btw, Cardinal,

I hear that they cancelled Saturday this week!

but i guess u knew that, u probably got a telegram from god or smtg!

lol

ok, congrats on ur new car man
ur day of reckoning is fast approaching!

TheProfessor
01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
As usual Broli, I\'m just messing around.....don\'t take offense to my comments.

Broli
01-06-2006, 11:19 AM

Broli, you are a bisnatch!!!
I\'m just messing around.....
don\'t take offense to my comments.

lol

whats offensive about that!
lol

how dare u call be a bisnatch!:p

don\'t worry man, i am just playing too!

Cardinal Fang
01-06-2006, 12:54 PM

Come on Majic

It\'s majic with a small \"m\" Broli.

the bastards on this board,
why would i want to befriend any of them . . .

That\'s not entirely true. After my very first post here Broli send me a PM that said:

\"Hi, wanna be my friend? If so check appropriate box and hit reply.\"

this is an amusing thread, there are lots of the cardinals victims here
talking back, and taking a stand!

I could care less if you guys decide to \"take a stand\" or an ottoman for that matter. The simple fact is that you are all going to hell. Deal with it.

and btw, Cardinal,

I hear that they cancelled Saturday this week!

but i guess u knew that, u probably got a telegram from god or smtg!

I\'m pretty sure God has been ignoring me for the past 10 years because come playoff hockey time I say the same prayer, GOD LET THE LEAFS WIN THIS YEAR and she does nothing. I could be wrong but I think she\'s a Sens fan.

*Side steps lightning strike*

Whos ur dadd
01-06-2006, 01:27 PM
I, for one, will be so happy for you when you get your car!

Then you\'ll be out driving and have less time posting.

Jeff-TheBiz
01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Too funny..

Over 100 replies and then the car gets delivered.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Davehuk2002/BestThreadEver.jpg

Broli
01-06-2006, 03:18 PM
i don\'t know how u could know we are going to hell
if god hasn\'t been listening to you for 10 years . . .

regardless, u have exercised much patience,
well actually u didn\'t
u bitched and moaned right up to the delivery date
but . . .
u will
have ur car soon
then u come to a meet
and bring da wife (and yo mama, lol)

ds2chan
01-06-2006, 03:33 PM

i don\'t know how u could know we are going to hell
if god hasn\'t been listening to you for 10 years . . .

regardless, u have exercised much patience,
well actually u didn\'t
u bitched and moaned right up to the delivery date
but . . .
u will
have ur car soon
then u come to a meet
and bring da wife (and yo mama, lol)

if CF comes to the meets are you two going to duke it out or just hug?? if u guys duke it out I\'ve got 5 bucks on broli.. I\'ve seen him before.. he looks tough enough.. :p

Jeff-TheBiz
01-06-2006, 03:36 PM

if CF comes to the meets are you two going to duke it out or just hug?? if u guys duke it out I\'ve got 5 bucks on broli.. I\'ve seen him before.. he looks tough enough.. :p

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7420/010604mrt9tq.png

I pity da fool who dukes it out wit me... ugh

Broli
01-06-2006, 04:02 PM
hmmmm,

fighting is never the answer!

and i could never hit a man of the cloth

at least not if he wasn\'t wearing glasses. . .

p.s. hug fo sho!

TheProfessor
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM

hmmmm,

I knew it....the EO MASIV crew are all a bunch of orange loving wooses :p

Broli
01-06-2006, 04:13 PM

hmmmm,

I knew it....the EO MASIV crew are all a bunch of orange loving wooses :p

hmmmmm

fine

you called me out

please no one take offense to the following statement

i was gonna say

i could never hit a man of the cloth,

i would just string him up like jesus!

but i thought that would be inappropriate

but if u gonna call me a woss, then i gotta pull out the stops!!

GO EO MASIV
GO O-TEAM

Whos ur dadd
01-06-2006, 05:05 PM

p.s. hug fo sho!

POLL:

Which would be worse?

o Getting punched by broli
o Getting hugged by broli

I\'d take the first. In the face. With brass knuckles.

Cardinal Fang
01-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Broli, mom says not to hit me.

ds2chan
01-06-2006, 05:07 PM

i was gonna say

oh, that was horrible.. u should be smacked for that.. :)

and yes, I went to a catholic school when I was younger.. I took religion..

also, why do you put every other word on another line?? habit??

Whos ur dadd
01-06-2006, 06:43 PM

Take that holier than thou attitude and shove it up ur a$$. You should be the last one to speak with that offensive avatar of yours: a naked cartoon of urself holding 2 dildos.

Broli
01-07-2006, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Whos ur dadd

p.s. hug fo sho!

POLL:

Which would be worse?

o Getting punched by broli
o Getting hugged by broli

I\'d take the first. In the face. With brass knuckles.

come on . . .

i give great hugs!
lol

Take that holier than thou attitude and shove it up ur a$$. You should be the last one to speak with that offensive avatar of yours: a naked cartoon of urself holding 2 dildos.

lmao

that was a great dis!
lol

Broli, mom says not to hit me.

for her

anything!!!

i was gonna say

also, why do you put every other word on another line?? habit??

i

don\'t

know

no, its not habit, well sorta
i just like to have everything spaced out
and i like it when it doesn\'t run to far horizontally

TheProfessor
01-07-2006, 09:26 AM
So is today the day? Will Fang finally get the call from Jeff? Will the first place he goes be Broli\'s place for some \'action\'? Stay tuned folks :p

dabomb519
01-07-2006, 12:55 PM

diss...

Where the hell is the popcorn??

ds2chan
01-08-2006, 12:46 AM

lol.. fyi, it\'s a popsicle and a cell phone and he\'s not naked.. it\'s hot on the beach.. the guy needs to cool off.. :p

Broli
01-08-2006, 05:03 AM
so . . .

r u still out driving?

did you get it today cardinal?

Cardinal Fang
01-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Got the car yesterday.

Jeff took us through a tour of the Mazda 3\'s features before he handed over the keys and let us go on our way. Jeff was great, as usual and for those lurking that are thinking of taking the plunge as I was in November I can\'t stress enough how you MUST VISIT JEFF at AVANTE MAZDA. Apart from knowing the car inside and out the manner in which he deals with you is so reassuring and in the end the price he quoted us surpassed all others.

Thanks once again Jeff.

Now it\'s on to the snow tires. Should be on by the end of this week. I will try to get some pics posted in the meantime. Is it spring yet?

:)

TheProfessor
01-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Congrats on finally getting the car. I think I can safely speak for everyone here when I say drive more, post less :p

Seriously, enjoy the car.

Broli
01-08-2006, 12:25 PM
wow

congrats man

i think ur first mod should be a comp with sat internet

so u can post from everywhere!!

lol

SourcE
01-08-2006, 10:05 PM
yeah, finally you belong to \"The Club\"...!

majic
01-09-2006, 04:20 AM
so did you check if your headlight fluid was topped off ;) :D

alright.. more driving less posting.. and yah.. pix of that new copper red and that hawt wife of yours (err.. or was that your mom) :hoho

Cardinal Fang
01-09-2006, 08:44 AM
You bastards.

I had the strangest feeling in the world driving into work today. Every car the pulled up beside me started to drift to the white line. I must have given that \"weak-ass\" horn a work out today. Even people that weren\'t drifting over were getting the roadrunner \"beep beep\" from me in case they were thinking of it. Suffices to say, besides having \"wood\" while driving the car I got a few strange glances and two fingers.

You people never warned me about the paranoid feeling that comes with this car.

To majic, Jeff insured all the fluid levels were topped off and he took the liberty of reassuring me wife that the air bags came \"pre-filled.\" What a guy.

akherad
01-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Congratulations. Enjoy the Car.

Regarding the feeling you had when you drove to work today, it\'s normal. You will get used to it. :):D
Becareful when you drive back home. And by the way, where did you park your car in the parking lot? Far from other cars in a corner? or close to other cars? Watch for dents. Hope it never happens to you. :)

Whos ur dadd
01-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Congrats on the car, Fang.

Cardinal Fang
01-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by akherad

Far from other cars in a corner? or close to other cars? Watch for dents. Hope it never happens to you. :)

Agreed. My car is parked so far away in the lot that I get one of the interns here to drive me to the office and then back out at the end of the day.

Thanks Whos ur dadd.

Whos ur dadd
01-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Agreed. My car is parked so far away in the lot that I get one of the interns here to drive me to the office and then back out at the end of the day.

Actually, it seems that there\'s a greater chance of your door being kicked in the farther away you park. It\'s called the Punk Effect.

Kevin@nextmod
01-10-2006, 09:37 PM
I still park far away at school. Because the guys there cant park (including me) and parking spaces are really narrow, so I try to stay away from tight spots.

Edit* Almost forgot. Congrats on your new car. Hope you love every part of it just like most of us here do. :)

Cardinal Fang
01-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Ok well....here she is. Just got the winter tyres (British Spelling you farkers) put on the car and the mechanic had the car washed for me. What a guy!

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/733123cf-1.jpg

Sorry but I had to block the plate number out. I don\'t want to give Broli any chance of knowing where I live. I can\'t tell you how many times I\'ve pm\'d him to let him know I just \"want to be friends.\" He\'s too needy and can\'t let go.

Cardinal Fang
01-12-2006, 01:24 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/387146cf-2.jpg

Is it spring yet?

Cardinal Fang
01-12-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/989225cf-3.jpg

So I guess the winter tires count as my first mod?

majic
01-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Is it spring yet?

1 - POST WHORE!
2 - SICK colour!
3 - forgot to block out THIS plate :D

you need tints BAAAAAD man..

Broli
01-12-2006, 02:35 PM
lol
i can see ur plate!!!

lol

da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i like the colour
yeah man tint that bad boy

and yes winter tires are you first mod!

good choice

Cardinal Fang
01-12-2006, 02:37 PM
1 - POST WHORE!

I won\'t even dignify that with a comment that would make your head spin so fast the membership could play roulette on your head. I will however say this.

Am not.

2 - SICK colour!

Thanks Paul.

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/983729occshockpen.jpg

3 - forgot to block out THIS plate :D

Big farking deal! Like you can even read that it says IUCX 755

Shit.

you need tints BAAAAAD man..

Agreed, she needs to have herself firmly planted in stealth mode. By the way majic, I\'m surprised at you. I was certain I\'d have to answer to a \"needs a rear wing\" comment.

majic
01-12-2006, 02:44 PM

I SUX A55 is what i can decipher ;)

and neaaahh.. leave the wing to tikkitz to whatever his name is.. ;)

Jeff-TheBiz
01-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Glad to see that you are enjoying your car..

Thanx again

Caz
01-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Lookin\' good.

That colour is really starting to grow on me.

Tints would look nice.

TheProfessor
01-12-2006, 02:55 PM
What kind of winter tyres did you get?

I see the plate as saying \"1N DA A55\" :p

Cardinal Fang
01-12-2006, 03:08 PM

What kind of winter tyres did you get?

Viking Snowtech. I didn\'t exactly have my pick of the litter this late into the season.

I see the plate as saying \"1N DA A55\" :p

*Cockpunches PSIVIC*

Broli
01-12-2006, 03:15 PM

I SUX A55 is what i can decipher ;)

and neaaahh.. leave the wing to tikkitz to whatever his name is.. ;)

stop that shit mang!

u wanna wing cardinal, go find that build ur own body kit thread
and make a nice cardboard wing!

they are wicked badazz

and they can match ur licence plate

BDAZZWNG

akherad
01-12-2006, 03:26 PM

Is it spring yet?