PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mazda3 in the GTA?

rsquared
12-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi all,

I\'ve been browsing Autotrader for the last while, hoping to find a used Orange Mazda3 sedan. Are they very hard to find in the GTA? I\'ve seen a few for sale in Ottawa, but don\'t think I\'m crazy enough to trek all the way there to buy a car.

January EDIT: No longer looking for one, as I purchased a White M3 Sport :D

majic
12-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by rsquared

Hi all,

I\'ve been browsing Autotrader for the last while, hoping to find a nice Orange Mazda3. Are they very hard to find in the GTA? I\'ve seen a few for sale in Ottawa, but don\'t think I\'m crazy enough to trek all the way there to buy a car.

because the colour was discontinued it will be harder to find.. some people, like blunty, ;) will keep it forever as a collectors item :D also, i would be wary of purchasing a used car from quebec.. maybe this is back in the day but i remember all the horror stories about rolling back the odo and shadiness at its best..

RedRaptor
12-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by majic

Hi all,

I\'ve been browsing Autotrader for the last while, hoping to find a nice Orange Mazda3. Are they very hard to find in the GTA? I\'ve seen a few for sale in Ottawa, but don\'t think I\'m crazy enough to trek all the way there to buy a car.

because the colour was discontinued it will be harder to find.. some people, like blunty, ;) will keep it forever as a collectors item :D also, i would be wary of purchasing a used car from quebec.. maybe this is back in the day but i remember all the horror stories about rolling back the odo and shadiness at its best..

Aren\'t half of the Mazda3s in Quebec stolen? :sarc Must be the one of the Bloc Quebecois\' mandate.

Jeff-TheBiz
12-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by majic

Hi all,

My sources at Boomerang tell me that Quebec also has the highest theft rate of cars.. so you maybe paying for a car that isn\'t going to be yours for long.. :(

rsquared
12-13-2005, 11:26 AM
I\'m originally from Montreal. I saw a billion Mazda3s on the road the last time I was home.

majic
12-13-2005, 11:50 AM

I\'m originally from Montreal. I saw a billion Mazda3s on the road the last time I was home.

999,999,999 of them were stolen :D :p

Broli
12-13-2005, 12:10 PM
good choice on the orange!

good luck!

they are like a rare gem!

but it will be worth the wait!!

Go O-TEAM!:p

FLIPDADY
12-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Broli

good choice on the orange!

good luck!

they are like a rare gem!

but it will be worth the wait!!

Go O-TEAM!:p
How about an orange GS?

Talk about a rare gem.

TheProfessor
12-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Bah, the rarest combo thus far IMO is a sand mica GT.....and it looks pretty good too!

MAZDA Kitten
12-17-2005, 02:24 PM
There was orange GS\'s? I thought it was on a GT

Broli
12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
ditto?

there was an orange GS?

was it on the GS hatch only?
the sedan only came on the GT-GFX right?

FLIPDADY
12-19-2005, 02:04 PM
We sold two last year. It was a GS for sure no rear hatch spoiler and 16\" alloys.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/AJBOY_99/orangeGS.jpg

civiclad
01-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Hi all,

I\'ve been browsing Autotrader for the last while, hoping to find a used Orange Mazda3 sedan. Are they very hard to find in the GTA? I\'ve seen a few for sale in Ottawa, but don\'t think I\'m crazy enough to trek all the way there to buy a car.

rs, I have a 2004 Orange Mazda3 GT-GFX sedan and I am considering selling my car. It will most likely be this spring.

rsquared
01-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks for posting civiclad, but no longer looking for one. I should have updated this thread. While shopping around I fell in love with the white one and ended up buying a White M3 Sport. I\'m sure you\'ll have lots of interested buyers, the orange is still sweet!

oroboru
03-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

We sold two last year. It was a GS for sure no rear hatch spoiler and 16\" alloys.

I\'m a little late with this but... you mean I have a collectors item? I did opt for the spoiler, though...

Broli
03-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

yeah but it was only available on the Hatch right?
i saw one at a dealership once

hey oroboru, good choice to get the spoiler, it makes a big difference in looks man!

FLIPDADY
03-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I have 2 customers that come by the dealership with orange sedans. The most I\'ve seen is 2 in the Yonge/Steeles area.