PDA

View Full Version : New Car...

Simkins
12-18-2005, 11:01 AM
After getting over my problems with my Mazda 3, Winning Blue Sedan, the only issue that I am faced with now is that I wish I had gotten a hatch... If I were to trade / sell my vehicle what is the going price for a used Sedan GT GFX, 5speed, 16,000km?

Thanks, (and next time, I wont be going to Ajax Mazda)

billyfo
12-18-2005, 11:42 AM
ask Jeff at Avante, he can give you a good deal.

before majic get you, you can try our nice \"search\" function:)

majic
12-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by billyfo

before majic get you, you can try our nice \"search\" function:)

BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAA (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=3939) :D

TheProfessor
12-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Out of curiousity, what is it about the hatch that you like better (more practical, appearance, etc)?

Simkins
12-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Out of curiousity, what is it about the hatch that you like better (more practical, appearance, etc)?

LED Tails... just joking. Umm, not too sure now. Ever since people have been asking me that i\'ve been asking myself that, to tell you the truth I think I would like to perhaps stick with my Sedan, not sure.

Simkins
12-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Most of my questions are stemming from the fact that my Winning Blue mazda was damaged this spring. No body damage, some young F!@% was putting battery acid on cars, and my drivers side fender, both doors were damaged. Even though it has been fixed, It will never be the same for me. If I do buy a new one, no more Winning Blue (beautiful color, but it is cursed), I will go with a White.

Jeff-TheBiz
12-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Simkins

LED Tails... just joking. Umm, not too sure now. Ever since people have been asking me that i\'ve been asking myself that, to tell you the truth I think I would like to perhaps stick with my Sedan, not sure.

Typically, right off the bat expect to lose all your taxes, PDI, Freight, Air exise Tax, Gas Tax..

So even if there are no km on the car.. expect to lose at least $5000.. it is a little better if you use your current vehicle as a trade towards your next one.. but even if you sell it privately expect to lose the gst & pst.. :(

TheProfessor
12-19-2005, 02:24 PM
If I do buy a new one, no more Winning Blue (beautiful color, but it is cursed), I will go with a White.

Not only is white more cursed than WB, it\'s also far uglier.....I say go with one of the reds :)

Kevin@nextmod
12-19-2005, 07:19 PM

If I do buy a new one, no more Winning Blue (beautiful color, but it is cursed), I will go with a White.

Not only is white more cursed than WB, it\'s also far uglier.....I say go with one of the reds :)
Yea why white? Imagine the white with sand, crap, dirt in the winter. It turns from white to brown, you\'ll hate it. :p

Simkins
12-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

Yea why white? Imagine the white with sand, crap, dirt in the winter. It turns from white to brown, you\'ll hate it. :p

I\'ve made my mind, a pearl white hatch, nice. :)

Caz
12-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Don\'t get Pearl white. Trust me;)

Kevin@nextmod
12-20-2005, 11:07 AM

Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

I\'ve made my mind, a pearl white hatch, nice. :)
Ok so thats how it goes eh? ummm don\'t get winning blue *hoping for vice versa*:D

Broli
12-20-2005, 11:12 AM
i had a sedan
and traded it in to get the hatch,
i was concerned about the particular sedan i had

i had the sedan for like a year and 3-4 months

i lost i would say about 6-7 grand out of it,
but i have no regrets now!

if that helps!

and btw, go for pearl white, or artic white!
trust me, not enough of them on the roads, or the
board for that matter!

Kevin@nextmod
12-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Broli

and btw, go for pearl white, or artic white!
trust me, not enough of them on the roads, or the
board for that matter!

You jackass:p j/k you\'re lucky orange is out for this year.

But if you\'re thinking you might get a used one go for orange since they discontinued the color. Makes yourself more special and you can also join the Broli tropicana team :D

Cardinal Fang
12-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Get a Copper Red.

:D