PDA

View Full Version : Clear reflectors

FLIPDADY
12-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Scroll down the page (http://stores.tw.ebay.com/nabobery)

majic
12-20-2005, 12:00 PM
the seller should change his/her name to \"highwayrobbery\"

Caz
12-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by majic

the seller should change his/her name to \"highwayrobbery\"

Your not kidding.
You would think they are made of platnum and covered in diamonds for that price.

RedRaptor
12-20-2005, 12:50 PM
These links don\'t work...

bluntman
12-20-2005, 12:59 PM
I saw those on eBay. They would look good if there were lights behind them, but since they\'re just reflectors, I don\'t know. They may look good on a white or silver car...

midnightfxgt
12-20-2005, 01:39 PM
$40US... not crazy. I mean $25US to ship is a bit much though.

I REALLY like the rear skirts. To bad they are for the sedan only. :sarc

-John

FLIPDADY
12-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

Fixed it Rob!

RedRaptor
12-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Originally posted by RedRaptor
Fixed it Rob!

Thanks Joe. I don\'t know about these. They are pretty expensive but I am sure the sedan owners can get a GB going and save on shipping.

majic
12-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt

$40US... not crazy. I mean $25US to ship is a bit much though.

I REALLY like the rear skirts. To bad they are for the sedan only. :sarc

-John

yah.. it\'s mainly the shipping that\'s the rip-off.. then again some items seem to be priced quite high.. anyway.. moving on..

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 08:04 AM
To be honest I don\'t find that too expensive at all.....the shipping is high, but not crazy for where it\'s coming from. I\'d love to see them on a white car.

Just a heads up though, there is a similar item for the MZ6 and a few friends who bought them have told me that they do not fit like factory.....there are gaps and the entire units sits somewhat crooked.

FLIPDADY
12-21-2005, 08:14 AM
There\'s one 6 hatch that comes here for service and has the clear reflectors and they look factory fit.

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 09:12 AM

There\'s one 6 hatch that comes here for service and has the clear reflectors and they look factory fit.

I know that they can be modified to fit properly, but they don\'t come from HK in that condition.

///M
12-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Do the hatch and sedan reflectors share the same part numbers?

I want get rid of all traces of colour on my car for a fully monochromatic look, but if this doesn\'t work there\'s always the Rockblocker kit.

RedRaptor
12-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by autoexe

I want get rid of all traces of colour on my car for a fully monochromatic look, but if this doesn\'t work there\'s always the Rockblocker kit.

Don\'t get the Rockblocker kit, trust me. I ordered it in the summer time and the cut/finish is crap. They don\'t have a template and the thing is hand cut! I am surprised their customers don\'t care but most of their customers are American or Canadians who vote Liberal, so I\'m not surprised.

I would definitely go with the clear reflectors instead if you can find them for the hatch.

FLIPDADY
12-21-2005, 10:24 AM

Good news is that the sedan and hatch reflectors are the same. Go ahead Clem and order them.

TheProfessor
12-21-2005, 10:37 AM

Good news is that the sedan and hatch reflectors are the same. Go ahead Clem and order them.

And when you get them please post up how the fit and finish is for those of us who are interested!

Kevin@nextmod
12-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

And when you get them please post up how the fit and finish is for those of us who are interested!
I would love to see it on a white car like mine and psivic\'s sedan and hatch