PDA

View Full Version : Cosmoracing Intake

fourtrack78
12-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Has anyone tried these guys? If anyone is interested maybe we can get a group buy.

Cosmoracing (www.cosmoracing.com)

PlatMS6
12-21-2005, 01:30 PM
wow 75usd for a short-ram...not bad as long as its high-quality...and yeah has anyone tried it out?

Mica3SGT
12-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Check out the statement to potential buyers promising no cels with the \"improved\" model - LOL

active3s
01-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I have one installed. Made big difference on adding horse power, not much on torque. But then again if you are looking for even raise on both. i think you should do the CAI like the fellow 3 owners have. For what I have researched. Short Ram;You gain mad horse power when you have a shorter distance of traveling for the air being supplied to the throtle but only making slight difference on the torque. while with the CAI you gain additional horse power and torque. but not compared to the short ram in horse power. Now, you do have take under consideration the weather, density, and all that crap...
I love the way my 3 sounds with the short ram. It gives a deep rumble like if it had an exhaust and it whisles like a turbo. It does move quicker and a had to train my foot on the gas pedal to stop spinning my tires... My cosmo intake (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2161197/2)

Jeff-TheBiz
01-03-2006, 05:12 PM
I am in on a group buy if someone wants to start it.

SwooshICE
01-03-2006, 10:23 PM
wow i m suprised the intake didn\'t give a cel :) its so cheap too :p
i mite consider getting 1 :)