PDA

View Full Version : A/B lite on...

SABIO
01-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Air Bag/Front Seat Belt Pretensioner System Warning Light is on. (5-36 in the book)
It comes on when I start the car and stays on.
Am I gonna die.

PlatMS6
01-14-2006, 09:45 PM
mostdef:p

midnightfxgt
01-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Kinda busy right now, so I wont look up the TSB, but there is one for a cracked module that gets water in it sometimes and causes this issue. Thats the jist of it. Take it in, and you\'ll be fixed up in no time

-John

SABIO
01-15-2006, 02:42 AM
Thats been done already....

Can I sue if the A/B don\'t deploy... I can\'t get it fixed if the Mazda dealers are closed.They should have 24 hour service, my car is unfit to drive. Can they be liable? not providing service for a critical saftey device. Maybe I\'ll call the cops and tell them my car is unsafe,get them to force mazda to open a dealership to fix it.

Or if I drive to get it fixed monday and get in an accident...
..I think Mazda should pay for a Tow, it\'s not safe to drive my car.

I\'ll call on monday morning and tell Mazda they have to tow my car. Unsafe to drive.

TheProfessor
01-15-2006, 10:24 AM
I still don\'t understand why you don\'t just sell your car if you hate it so much? I\'m not saying this isn\'t a valid problem, but clearly you hate both the car and they manufacturer, so why not do something about it?

midnightfxgt
01-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Can you sue? NO. How could you? Lets be honest, there is a warning light to WARN you. If you drive it now and something happened, what should Mazda do? they had a system to warn you.

Not sure what that error is, but is it REALLY unsafe?

You have a warrenty for a reason.... USE IT

-John

Junior
01-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by SABIO

Can I sue if the A/B don\'t deploy....

crash your car head on into a wall doing 100km, and take it from there... :sarc

Junior
01-15-2006, 01:22 PM
oh an i forgot to add, DON\'T wear your seatbelt, you\'ll get better results that way.

Broli
01-16-2006, 12:41 PM
lol

yeah Sabio

then u could sue them for not putting a mazda represntative in ur passenger seat to inspect ur seat belt buckling procedures.

lol

or maybe he was there, but when the A/B light came on he left for saftey issues!

:p

haha

i understand, once the light comes on they warned u, so it is ur fault if u drive then
but about the tow, interesting, i am not sure if they would have to tow u
but if you asked them too
and they said no!
and then something happened
i think they would be liable man!

or at least it would look really bad on them, so they would settle!

SABIO
02-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Yup... Got a phone call Today... #RECALL#

yippee. Have to bing my car in now for them to fix it.

I guess I could tell them to do the Clicking window TSB too...A tell them my brakes squeal (which they do)
The car dosen\'t start unless I jam the Clutch to the floor. I think it idles low. It needs an oil change...

I better give Avante a call.

FLIPDADY
02-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Recall on what?

The only recall that I know about right now is the airbag crash sensor.

Move to Problems with the Mazda3.

SABIO
02-03-2006, 05:16 AM
My GF took the call from DWM. They said it had to do with the Passenger seat sensors giving improper readings.