PDA

View Full Version : Agincourt Mazda

BLKOUT
01-24-2006, 02:11 PM
So I booked an appointment at Agincourt Mazda to get the first service done. The staff was friendly which is great! The only drawback was the amount of time it took to get an oil change, 2 hours! I am going to try Markham Mazda next time even though there has been bad reviews.

MAZDA Kitten
01-24-2006, 03:06 PM
LOL
2 hrs for oil change.
Arent these the same clowns that used to run Morningside? (Also own and operate ONTARIO MAZDA & ERIN MILLS?? :D )

TheProfessor
01-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 2005BLKMAZDA3
I am going to try Markham Mazda next time even though there has been bad reviews.

I really don\'t understand the logic here.....many people have been screwed by these guys and yet you still want to \'give them a try\'?

fourtrack78
01-24-2006, 03:21 PM
I bought my car from Markham but I\'m heading to MOT this Sat. @ 7:30 for my 8k oil change. Lets see how long they take.

civiclad
01-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten

LOL
2 hrs for oil change.
Arent these the same clowns that used to run Morningside? (Also own and operate ONTARIO MAZDA & ERIN MILLS?? :D )

You are correct Kitten (Agincourt was formerly called \"Morningside Mazda.\" Same bunch of jokers.

BLKOUT
01-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

I am going to try Markham Mazda next time even though there has been bad reviews.

I really don\'t understand the logic here.....many people have been screwed by these guys and yet you still want to \'give them a try\'?

It is the closest place to me. I do not feel like driving up to Avante in RH, just a little too far for an oil change.

FLIPDADY
01-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by fourtrack78

I bought my car from Markham but I\'m heading to MOT this Sat. @ 7:30 for my 8k oil change. Lets see how long they take.
Depending on how much work is in the shop that day. We open at 9:00 are you sure you got the time right?

Let me know.

fourtrack78
01-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks for letting me know Joe. i just called and vincent said i\'m not in the system and i have no appionment? I booked this appiontment since December. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Anyhow i\'m in there @ 9 am. He said it whould take 1hr and 15 mins. I didn\'t know it took so long to change the oil and look at fluids levels.

FLIPDADY
01-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by fourtrack78

Thanks for letting me know Joe. i just called and vincent said i\'m not in the system and i have no appionment? I booked this appiontment since December. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Anyhow i\'m in there @ 9 am. He said it whould take 1hr and 15 mins. I didn\'t know it took so long to change the oil and look at fluids levels.
There was obviously some kind of misunderstanding. Whoever you spoke to probably thought you were coming in on a weekday. Well hope you don\'t have to wait too long.

Mon-Fri: 7:30-5:30
Sat: 9:00-3:00

Spyder01
01-25-2006, 12:09 AM

So I booked an appointment at Agincourt Mazda to get the first service done. The staff was friendly which is great! The only drawback was the amount of time it took to get an oil change, 2 hours! I am going to try Markham Mazda next time even though there has been bad reviews.

Did you see the ti-grey mazdaspeed protege?? I think it might have been there for an oil change too, i went by the dealership twice on my way to school and back and it was still sitting there.

BLKOUT
01-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Spyder01

Did you see the ti-grey mazdaspeed protege?? I think it might have been there for an oil change too, i went by the dealership twice on my way to school and back and it was still sitting there.

I was there at 4pm (made an appointment...lol) until 6pm. I do not remember seeing your car. I did see another black gt sport with steelies, just like mine :)

oroboru
02-21-2006, 12:23 PM
I have no clue about the service, but I will say a few things.

#1) It was a BITCH getting into the dealership... my family and I were thinking of adding a new Mazda to the family, and this was the newest dealership... drove EASTBOUND across Finch, only to find there was no way into the compound... stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

#2) Had the speed versions of the 6 and I think modified RX-8 on display.. nice to see them, of course.

#3) A few of the sales ladies there that Saturday caught my eye... Lily, I\'m lookin\' at you! :D