PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought one too.

justletmepost
01-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

Congrats and welcome to the board. I\'m just pissed you didn\'t have to wait the month I did. Don\'t get me wrong, I love my car and am very happy you were able to get the options you wanted quickly. But the truth of the matter is I was hoping to ride someone about the wait in the same way some of the guys around here did when I was waiting for my car.

</Very bitter>

Well Fang, you can ride me about waiting a month to pick up my car but you better do it quick.
...Too late! I also just picked mine up today :p
Also, I chose to wait a month, I wanted a port or rail car plus give me time to sell my other car. As it turns out, I didn\'t sell the other car yet :(

The wait wasn\'t too bad for the first three weeks. On the third week (last Wednesday) I got a call...My car is in! It was supposed to take 4 weeks! Then they tell me I had to wait a week though to pick it up. Man, that was one loooooong week.

The drive home was long too. It\'s a 20 km or so drive home but the odometer said I drove 60km ;) I still have to go back out tonight, it\'ll be up to 100km by the time the night is over. Man those K\'ss add up fast.

Man, was it cold tonight! We were checking out the car, the dealer was showing me all the options and stuff. We were freezing. I did take a couple of picks but I don\'t have a digital camera. So I\'ll have to get them developed and scan them in.

TheProfessor
01-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Congrats.....post up some specs (colour, trim, options, etc.)

UncleIstvan
01-25-2006, 10:59 PM
congrats! i found myself taking the long way home tonite too. :)

Caz
01-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Enjoy the ride!
Zoom Zoom:D