PDA

View Full Version : Great service yet again at Lockdown Security

azn_outlaw
02-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Let me start off by saying thank you again Jeff and his new installer Brian for

the install of my 6000K HID kit onto my 05 Mazdda3....

I am the type of person who will usually DIY things, which I thought was the case, yet after hearing about what is needed to disable the DRL\'s..

I let Lockdown handle that...

Well Jeff gave me the run down of whats going on and his knowledge of things, was great and I learned a thing or two from him as well...

One main point i learned and never knew about was that the Mazda3 has a H7 bulb that uses an adapter to become capatable with the H4 harness found in the car...something I would have never that.

thanks to Jeff and actually showing me this adapter, told me that this needed to be modified which is going to take a bit more time...

again something I would have never seen and probably make me give up on the installation if I was going it myself..

anyways Jeff and Brian, took care of the install quick and fired up the first time without any problems

all the wiring done is nice and clean....Only thing you can see really is the ballast for the HID kit..

other than that really happy with install and again nothing but great service. If you ever need anything installed HID related wise or anything electrical the people at Lockdown are great people too deal with.

thanks again too the staff at Lockdown Security.

DeLaY_NoMoRe
02-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Jeff did a gread job on my 1st 6000K HID as well, and I will be heading to Lockdown again in short while to install my Fog Light HID......Highly recommended!

fourtrack78
02-09-2006, 09:55 AM
how much did you guys pay?

TheProfessor
02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
TTIWWOP :D

MAZDA Kitten
02-12-2006, 10:25 AM
I had my HIDs installed @ Lockdown too. Clean install and worth the drive from Hamilton.

LOCKDOWN-P5
02-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Hello Everyone

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, it is always much appreciated!

Our installation rate for H.I.D. kits is:

$99.99 plus applicable taxes (INCLUDES RELAY AND HARNESS)

Independent Foglight Modification:

$39.99 plus taxes (INCLUDES RELAY AND HARNESS)

Best Regards

Jeff Bates
LOCKDOWN Enterprises Inc.

bubba1983
02-13-2006, 09:44 PM
MK comes from hamilton to get stuff done at lockdown, and i come from kitchener, ill always make the trip across the GTA, for the service there...

al01
02-14-2006, 08:28 PM
+1 for lockdown :p