PDA

View Full Version : Buying a GT

finchy
03-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi all,

What\'s a good price for a 2006 GT, 5 speed automatic, with GFX and Luxury Pkg?

No trade in.

And can anyone comment on CarCostCanada service? Its that website that \'claims\' that it tells you the invoice price for cars sold in Canada.

Is it a scam or the real deal?

SABIO
03-12-2006, 08:04 PM
just search around for prices people paid here.

and go make your best deal:)

skillz
03-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Car Cost Canada is the real deal, but also a waste of money. The only thing the report shows is the wholesale price of the car, the manufacturer incentives and a price quote from a local dealer (usally $850 above the wholesale).

I can tell you that a \'06 GT with GFX and leather wholesales @ 22,244 (MRSP = 23,835). There is a $500 grad award and $500 cash back (if paying cash) currently in place.

If you give me your email, i\'ll send you the report so you can save the $40 bucks. Good luck with your purchase.

Prima_Deals
03-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey Finchy,

Im a sales rep for Prima Mazda in Woodbridge. If you email at dennis@primamazda.ca I will gladly give you a quote based on whether you are financing, leasing or paying cash

Regards,

Dennis DiBiase;)

CAR4U
03-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Good afternoon Finchy,

I am one of the Sales Managers at my dealership. You can email me at acalamia@avante.mazda.ca or call me at 905-780-9999. I\'ll provide you with any information you need. Thanks to the Biz, Avante has had many loyal clients refer their friends and family members to us. I have received the torch to continue that relationship with the forum and Avante

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards

Anthony