PDA

View Full Version : Sunoco Ultimate Wash

fourtrack78
03-16-2006, 01:57 PM
I don\'t know if this was a topic before. Does the \"Ultimate Wash\" @ gas station\'s really hurt your clear coat?

Kevin@nextmod
03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
I don\'t know about that but I love their ultra wash. Well worth my money. Blasts all the stupid brake dust out from my rims. Comes out spanking new.

chinsterr
03-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Not too sure if you guys know about this but ...

Sunoco @ Major Mac and McCowan has 50% off of all car washes

Picked up 5 Ultra Washes and 1 regular was for $28

btw: The sunoco at this location is touchless and railess :)

Chinsterr

Kevin@nextmod
03-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by chinsterr

Chinsterr
Yup. I think i picked up 3 lastweek. Amazing 5 min wash.

Pimpin_29y
03-16-2006, 11:32 PM

Chinsterr

Thats kinda far for me...do you know if they have this at only this location or all?

Cheers,

FLIPDADY
03-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Try the one at Hwy. 7 just before Bayview. They had the same offer last time I checked.

From now on I use Sunoco for washes if I can\'t have the car done at the dealership.

fourtrack78
03-17-2006, 09:25 AM

I know i bought 5 also. But i went last night to wash and the wash is broken already:( He said it should be fixed today

Kevin@nextmod
03-17-2006, 12:21 PM
I think most of them have the deal that you buy the first and the 2nd one half price. Even without gas you\'ll get 2 for $16.80 and that is the ultra 5 min wash:D

chinsterr
03-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

I think most of them have the deal that you buy the first and the 2nd one half price. Even without gas you\'ll get 2 for $16.80 and that is the ultra 5 min wash:D

Ya, but this is ALL WASHES half off without having to purchase one at regular price . Common pearly , stock up !!! hahaha

Kevin@nextmod
03-17-2006, 09:56 PM

Originally posted by Pearl_Hatch

Ya, but this is ALL WASHES half off without having to purchase one at regular price . Common pearly , stock up !!! hahaha
I don\'t think i\'ll stock up anymore. When the weather gets warmer, i\'ll be hand washing my car most of the time.