PDA

View Full Version : Do dealers deal on price?

Canadian GP
03-20-2006, 07:48 PM
My local dealership told me the list price is the selling price. Is this true for all of southern Ontario?

MajesticBlueNTO
03-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Canadian GP

My local dealership told me the list price is the selling price. Is this true for all of southern Ontario?

if list = MSRP then that is the \"Suggested Retail Price\". Dealers can go below that when selling.

there are a few dealer sales reps on this board, some may even post their contact info soon... so run away from that dealership that was trying to rip you off and give one of the reps here a try.

Canadian GP
03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Sorry, yes \"list\" = MSRP.

Whos ur dadd
03-20-2006, 10:12 PM
STOOPID DEALER.

Lose that flakey salesperson/dealership.

If you can get a discount on a red hot Honda Civic, you can sure as hell get one on a Mazda3.

If you pay MSRP, you deserve to be permanently banned from this board.

iconicrocket
03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Whos ur dadd

If you pay MSRP, you deserve to be permanently banned from this board.

More like banned from reproducing, or involuntary sterilization. :D

That would do collective good for us all. :D

SIM SIMMA
03-20-2006, 11:05 PM
LOL :)

When I was near ready to buy a 3 I was in the area by Markham Mazda so I went in and asked to test drive a car... afterwards we did the quick sit down to crunch the numbers... he started with the MSRP and said that he couldn\'t lower it. That was the price. He will remain nameless.

I told him I was not ready to buy and the next day bought the car at cost plus $500 from another dealer :)

I\'m sure a lot of sales guys will try to sell a car at MSRP and obviously have sold it to many people who are suckers.

Prima_Deals
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi Canadian GP,

My name is Dennis DiBiase and I am a sales representative from Prima Mazda. All dealers will discount a vehicle to earn your business. You can kindly give me a call or email anytime. I will do whatever it takes to earn your business in a professional and no pressure atmosphere.:) :)

Dennis DiBiase
dennis@primamazda.ca
416-741-8111
;)

Jeff-TheBiz
03-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

Originally posted by Canadian GP

if list = MSRP then that is the \"Suggested Retail Price\". Dealers can go below that when selling.

there are a few dealer sales reps on this board, some may even post their contact info soon... so run away from that dealership that was trying to rip you off and give one of the reps here a try.

I have had clients as south as London (Ladyhawk (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=3691&page=2)) buy from me because they have encountered the \"Nope, that\'s the price\" intro...

CAR4U
03-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Remember you\'re in control of your purchase. Make sure you find the one dealer that makes you feel comfortable and provides lots of energy. It should be an experience you will never forget!!

CAR4U

Canadian GP
03-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Jeff and Dennis, you have mail.

Thanks to all that were helpful.

CAR4U
03-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Canadian GP,

I am one of the Sales Managers at Avante Mazda. If you have any questions or would like some information on pricing email me at acalamia@avante.mazda.ca or call me at 905-780-9999

Hope to hear from you soon

Anthony