PDA

View Full Version : igotamazda - avante mazda

SignGuy
03-20-2006, 10:19 PM
I finally took the plunge and signed the deal for my new 3 Sport GT this past Saturday. Can\\\'t wait to pick it up.

Went the whole nine yard, auto, moonroof, leather...

Although this is my first post, I have been visiting the board for a few weeks now to get info on the car and recommendation on dealers etc. Finally called Anthony @ Avante last week and went in Saturday. He told me that if i was willing to make the effort to drive from Mississagua, he was willing to make an effort and give me a good deal.

I went in with all my homework done and was ready to deal...problem was, he already knew where he had to be and took all the fun out of the \\\"negotiation\\\"

So far, the experience has been terrific - Anthony, Anne-Marie and the entire staff. I think I\\\'m even going to give them my service business even though i work around the corner from another dealer!

I know TM3 members might be a bit biased towards the car but everyone seems honest in their reviews of good and bad dealers and other after-market services.

Thanks to everyone.

:)

Broli
03-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the club!!

so what colour?
anything planned for it yet?

SignGuy
03-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Copper Red Mica

I\'m not really sure yet...hey i drove a civic hatchback for 5 years and it was stock everything....

Probably get tints and might do something to the audio - must have ipod! but that will probably be it.

Broli
03-20-2006, 11:45 PM
nothing wrong with that!!

copper red!

i dig that colour!

:p

Cardinal Fang
03-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the board SignGuy. Don\'t listen to Broli, you made a great choice in the colour.

Broli
03-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

Welcome to the board SignGuy. Don\'t listen to Broli, you made a great choice in the colour.

??

i said i like the colour,
u saying i am wrong?

ds2chan
03-21-2006, 11:45 AM

is this a reflex?? u keep thinking broli will diss every other color but orange?? :p

Broli
03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ds2chan

is this a reflex?? u keep thinking broli will diss every other color but orange?? :p

he probably got one of his \'choir boys\' to respond for him!

lol

hey SignGuy

When u go to get tints, do a search, there is info on this board and you can get discounts at certain locations!

Cardinal Fang
03-21-2006, 01:05 PM

It was a pre-emptive move on my part. He was going to \"diss me\" eventually, I just beat him to the punch.

*Moons Broli*

Broli
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM

It was a pre-emptive move on my part. He was going to \"diss me\" eventually, I just beat him to the punch.

*Moons Broli*

Instigator!!!

CAR4U
03-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Hey SignGuy!

Welcome to the Forum The A Team thanks you for your kind words

Anthony/Anne Marie

Fuman
03-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Welcome SignGuy.
from this thread, you can already feel the love that exists between some members here, lol.