PDA

View Full Version : Heading to avante next tues

vortex-5
04-21-2006, 12:14 PM
A while ago I complained about my front suspension being squeaky at low speed on my 2006. And I\'ve been told everywhere to suck it up cause it\'s an econo car.

well turns out a TSB just (\"http://www.finishlineperformance.com/mazda3/docs/0040.pdf\") appeared for it. I\'m a bit tired of convincing my dealer\'s service dept that there is a fix for it having tried 2 times already to get it fixed there so I\'m going to try Avante seeing all the glowing reviews here.

There\'s also another one for all you with slow clocks. TSB here (\"http://www.finishlineperformance.com/mazda3/docs/0038.pdf\")

My own review will be up on Tues after my service. (I\'m still baffled they have a courtesy shuttle)

TheProfessor
04-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Good news (sort of), Flip, can you confirm whether or not you can do the clock repair at MofT.....it\'s been happening more frequently for me lately.

FLIPDADY
04-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Good news (sort of), Flip, can you confirm whether or not you can do the clock repair at MofT.....it\'s been happening more frequently for me lately.
Yeah man give Vincet/Stanley a call we\'ll hook you up. Not tomorrow though I think they\'re booked solid.

TheProfessor
04-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks Joe, I\'ll make sure to let service know for my next appointment.

vortex-5
04-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Avante review: Amazing, exceptional , above and beyond all expectations.

I heard much praise about Avante from here I now say it\'s much deserved. Avante was a joy to deal with for service which is a rarity. Not only did they send me to work after my drop off but they picked me up after work. And they road tested the fixes they did, which my old dealer never did.

After the fix I found my car washed and with a new plate protector attached all at no charge to me.

I\'m so very impressed with them, their staff was understanding informative, and hour by hour they called to let you know what was going on with your car. They even were able to get me my clock fix dispite only have 1 day and the TSB says the order will take a few days to arrive (I assume they must have ordered ahead of time even though they are not where I bought the car).

I\'m a total switcher now I thought my dealer was ok, but ok and exceptional is a big gap.

A+

Highlights:
* Courtesy driver will send you to where you need to go and drive you back.
* Service hours are much more flexable than my previous dealer.
* Customers are never kept in the dark, service will call you to inform you of what\'s happening while the work is being done.
* They road test anything they fix to guarentee you won\'t be comming back about it.

Cons:
* A bit far from my location (but well worth the drive).