PDA

View Full Version : Service in Avante Mazda

ngk
04-21-2006, 10:45 PM
I had a service @ Avante Mazda a couple days ago, and this service was supposed to check tire pressure as well. However, I doubt they had done that for me. I found my tires were not properly inflated when my colleague pointed that out to me. I know I should have checked the car before I left the dealer, but still, I didnt expect they would forget to do that.
Anyway, just remind you guys that check the tire pressure before you leave the dealer. :)

vortex-5
04-24-2006, 11:14 AM
got a bike pump?

You can use that to pump your tires.

anyways don\'t you regulary check your tires anyways? like at least 1 / month? if you don\'t you should consider doing it. Tires blow too often due to improper inflation. Anywere beyond +/- 3 PSI is considered undesirerable.

I check it every month and top it off or deflate depending on temperature changes. I noticed alot of people on the shoulder of the DVP when temps went from 0 deg -> 20 deg C. I immediately checked my tire pressure when I got back and found my tires were at 36 PSI (33 is normal for my car) so I\'m not too suprised.

Likewise my other car went from 35PSI (normal) to 40 PSI.

Buy a good tire guage (you can usually get one for less than $20) and get a bike pump to pump your tires. Your tires are very important to your well being in your car.