PDA

View Full Version : Kenstyle Kit for sedan

jdanielsg
04-22-2006, 11:19 AM
From all the pictures I see of the sedan, they are of the Kenstyle kit with a model with the basic fogs on. As I know it no on else where has the bumper situation like we do with the basic fogs instead of the sporty fogs etc. Sporty bumper and no sporty bumper and the myriad of combinations.

You can have a 2.0 with the sport package, does that make the care identical to a 2.3 GT w/o the GFX?

Well so my question is will the kenstyle : http://www.kenstyle.co.jp/usa/product/mazda3b.html

Fit my 2005 GT w/o GFX.

I think it would IF, basic fogs means sporty bumper (w/o GFX) means its the same as mine. This is based on being told that the most basic mode;\'s bumper is somehow different.

bubba1983
04-22-2006, 11:25 AM
its simple as this...the KS kit is meant for the NON gfx models...thats all, LOL

the front bumpers are you stated are different, and is not meant to fit on the GFX front bumper..

jdanielsg
04-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bubba1983

its simple as this...the KS kit is meant for the NON gfx models...thats all, LOL

the front bumpers are you stated are different, and is not meant to fit on the GFX front bumper..

pls read my post.... \"w/o GFX\" and I did mention that doesnt mean w/o GFX it is the same bumper. *sigh*

jdanielsg
04-22-2006, 11:29 AM

pls read my post.... \"w/o GFX\" and I did mention that doesnt mean w/o GFX it is the same bumper. *sigh*

ok let me rephrase for your benefit. there is the GFX bumper and there is the SPORT BUMPER WITHOUT GFX, which comes with basic fogs. And there is the most basic bumper which comes w/o fogs. I was told by flipspeed and others that the SPORT BUMPER w/o GFX is identical with the GFX except for the FOG LIGHTS.

Hence my question.

-RJ3-
04-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by jdanielsg

ok let me rephrase for your benefit. there is the GFX bumper and there is the SPORT BUMPER WITHOUT GFX, which comes with basic fogs. And there is the most basic bumper which comes w/o fogs. I was told by flipspeed and others that the SPORT BUMPER w/o GFX is identical with the GFX except for the FOG LIGHTS.

Hence my question.

To answer your question

Clay... Migiddy has a mazda3 GT without GFX... I believe its a basic gs bumper but he has a 2.3 engine. check his sig he has a pic of his car.

-RJ3-
04-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

Hence my question.

To answer your question

Clay... Miggidy has a mazda3 GT without GFX... I believe its a basic gs bumper but he has a 2.3 engine. check his sig he has a pic of his car.

OOPS!! his sig doesn\'t show the bumper... message him and ask him yourself...Hope that helps.

jdanielsg
04-22-2006, 11:45 AM

Hence my question.

To answer your question

Clay... Miggidy has a mazda3 GT without GFX... I believe its a basic gs bumper but he has a 2.3 engine. check his sig he has a pic of his car.

OOPS!! his sig doesn\'t show the bumper... message him and ask him yourself...Hope that helps.

Does he have a Kenstyle kit? Because I know what I have and if he has a 2.3 w/o GFX I know what he has LOL but what I want to know is if anyone here has the kenstyle kit and what they \'have\'.

SABIO
04-22-2006, 03:41 PM
How about you just buy a knock-off kit and save yourself some cash

astatik
04-22-2006, 03:49 PM
http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Mazda/03three-jetspeedkit.html

i have to say this kit is probably the closest looking lipkit as the kenstyle but for the sedan with gfx package

-RJ3-
04-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Not feeling it.... Maybe its the angles of the pictures...But doesnt the kit look a bit too big?

SABIO... I agree just get the knock off version...Your only paying hard cash for the brand name

Nextmod
04-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I actually have a shippment of 5 replica kits coming and I have 4 sold already. lol :p

jdanielsg
04-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Supershyguy

I actually have a shippment of 5 replica kits coming and I have 4 sold already. lol :p

bleh we PMed so many times but u\'r not answering my questions. haha. BUT how bout this.... if it comes.. and we dry fit it and it fits, I\'ll get it from you.... coz up to now I have no idea if it would fit.

Nextmod
04-27-2006, 09:04 AM

bleh we PMed so many times but u\'r not answering my questions. haha. BUT how bout this.... if it comes.. and we dry fit it and it fits, I\'ll get it from you.... coz up to now I have no idea if it would fit.

ya thats not a problem. I have the front lip here if you want to try that first

jdanielsg
04-27-2006, 11:21 AM

ya thats not a problem. I have the front lip here if you want to try that first

ok PM sent

xg3
04-30-2006, 12:32 PM
i have the kenstyle replica kit since.. maybe 8 months, ago.. every part fits 90% fine.. grill + lip is 100% fitament.. side skirts require some originality to install.. but no biggie..

jdanielsg
04-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by xg3

i have the kenstyle replica kit since.. maybe 8 months, ago.. every part fits 90% fine.. grill + lip is 100% fitament.. side skirts require some originality to install.. but no biggie..

what exact model and variation of mazda3 do you have. And what exactly do you mean by originality. Thanks :)

cyberscorpi0
05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by astatik

http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Mazda/03three-jetspeedkit.html

i have to say this kit is probably the closest looking lipkit as the kenstyle but for the sedan with gfx package

I like that! :)

xg3
05-05-2006, 12:05 AM
the side skirt has to be attached to the body such that the front slips in and the rear comes out a little. Ryan got this shop to installed it the way i did after i took some pics for him. The reason is that, the skirt can\'t get strength and scratch if u install it normally. One thing about these kits are the plastic MIGHT warp under high heat when they boil the paint.

bluntman
05-05-2006, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by xg3

MIGHT warp under high heat when they boil the paint.

They boil paint?