PDA

View Full Version : Nu FInish scratch doctor

bubba1983
04-29-2006, 12:38 PM
http://www.nufinish.com/images/scratchdoctor.jpg

Rated #1 surface scratch remover by independent laboratory testing versus other leading scratch removers.
The Clear Coat Scratch Remover.
Won\'t leave more scratches than it takes out... unlike other scratch removers.
Great for removing paint scrapes, scuffs, haze and swirl marks.
Largest TV advertiser in the product category.
Available in convenient 6.5 oz. inverted bottle.

this stuff is absolutely AMAZING...
i had a lot of swirl marks on my paint due to a botched up clay bar session, in combination wiht the shitty buff job the bodyshop did when i got in my accident...
needless to say alot of annoyin surface swirl marks you could catch in certain sunlight...

this stuff got rid of them ALL!!!

im so happy wiht this product....

its not really meant for deep scratches, just light surface stuff...

i recommend this to anyone....

Kevin@nextmod
04-29-2006, 02:22 PM
About how much is this selling for? Crappy tires sells them?

Nextmod
04-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Their wax is amazing too. compare to all the other brands that I have tried

Flagrum_3
04-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Hey Bubba where did you purchase that stuff? I checked my local CT and they did\'nt have it.

I also have to agree with SuperShyGuy... NuFinish is probably the best paint protector out there, I have used it for the last twenty odd years on all my vehicles and friends vehicles as well, the stuff is exellent.
I did a little experiment last fall before I stored my 3 (Indigo Blue in colour) for the winter, I clayed the vehicle,(did\'nt get much dirt on the clay, I guess the paint was pretty clean)and used Maquier\'s pre-wax cleaner and finally the carnuba wax (which I found really draws the color out) I did this on most of the car but on half of the roof I also followed with the NuFinish wax. The results: The first thing I noticed was the NuFinished area gathered alot less dust from sitting. Once I washed the vehicle I also noticed the same afterwards alot less dust or dirt collection. First rainfall the Nufinish side beated whereas the other parts did\'nt as well, After a spirited drive the Nufinsh side was completely clean, whereas the other parts still had water lines and spots.
I\'ve used NuFinish yearly on my last vehicle (white in colour)which I\'ve owned for 14 years and still use it as a winter beater, the paint still looks like new, no fading, no discolouring, water beads right off and the shine is excellent.

I believe every wax out there has its plus\'s but when it comes to protecting your paint completely there is no better wax then NuFinish.

Note: This is not a commercial advertisement and I am not affiliated with NuFinish products in any way,....just a satisfied customer :D

_3

bubba1983
04-30-2006, 06:02 PM
i picked mine up at canadian tire, it was like $7 i think

fourtrack78
05-01-2006, 09:28 AM
I think i\'m going to buy this stuff. I gave my car a good old power wash and microfibre dry and noticed some scratch marks. :( Boy i\'m p!ssed the car is only 8 months old.

Xenon
05-01-2006, 06:51 PM
found it at Canadian Tire here in Oakville.... $14.99 + tax