PDA

View Full Version : still waiting....

kbox
04-30-2006, 03:50 AM
How long was the wait for you guys...i\'m still waiting for my car...no idea yet how long it will take....this is killing me......sorry guys, i just had to vent.....

Also, I\'m wondering if I got a good deal:

Mazda 3 Sedan
-Black Mica
-AUTO
-GT
-GFX
-LUXURY
-Rear Spoiler
-Moon roof Wind Deflector

I am financing....the final bill was $29100, plus I get $500 grad rebate.....so basically I paid $28600 for the car (on the road)...hope I didn\'t get ripped off....

Cardinal Fang
04-30-2006, 09:27 AM
I feel your pain about the wait. In order to get the colour and options I prefered I had to wait 4 weeks. It was worth it in the end if you end up getting the car you want.

Hang in there. :)

RedRaptor
04-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Hang in there man...the wait is worth it. Although I don\'t feel your pain because when I bought my car, I only had to wait a week.

However my sister bought a car 2-3 weeks ago from Prima Mazda. She got a call last week telling her that her car is at the Agincourt Mazda yard (the sea of Mazdas) you see when going north on Markham Rd. The car should be PDIed this week and ready for pick up next week.

To give you an idea of how much she paid, go to this thread (http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=5799)

She bought the same car as except she didn\'t get the luxury package or the other little options you got.

Paid $27,620.70 before grad rebate so $27,120.70 after grad rebate.

Goodluck on the wait and post some pictures when you get the car. :)

bluntman
04-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Aside from awaiting the birth of your child, is there any other waiting that is worse?

Does that sentence make any sense?

kbox
04-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Aside from awaiting the birth of your child, is there any other waiting that is worse?

It is definitely a tuff wait...I hope it dosnt take 9 months... :p

Broli
05-01-2006, 11:14 AM
lol, hang in there man!
it will be here soon!

damn the otters, they can\'t stop it now!!

:D

qmeister
05-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey!

I was just in the same boat as you...I was waiting about 3wks before it finally came this past weekend...I was convinced the damned thing was trekking around the world and I would get post cards from various places in the world with the car in them....:D

That being said...sooooooooooo worth the wait...she\'s so beautiful...damn...I\'m going to go driving right now!

hang in there!
q.

will post pics after the grille is installed!

kbox
05-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by qmeister

Hey!

I was just in the same boat as you...I was waiting about 3wks before it finally came this past weekend...I was convinced the damned thing was trekking around the world and I would get post cards from various places in the world with the car in them....:D

That being said...sooooooooooo worth the wait...she\'s so beautiful...damn...I\'m going to go driving right now!

hang in there!
q.

will post pics after the grille is installed!

Glad to hear buddy!....have fun driving!

Post your pics soon....show me what i\'m looking forward too :D

kbox
05-02-2006, 06:10 PM
I just got a phone call from the dealer....my car will be here in approx. 2 weeks, ...about time!!!...

I will post pics as soon as I can...
:D