PDA

View Full Version : KKT

DrunknFoo
05-19-2006, 05:10 PM
I haven\'t read any reviews about Velocity Autobody but I see their company in the list of autobody shops. I think Psivic might have visited this shop previously, but couldn\'t find any reviews.

How is Velocity compared to the work of kkt auto? Anyone?

Kevin@nextmod
05-20-2006, 09:29 AM
You can go to car tech. My friend used to work there and i had my camry painted there before. Great people and great service. Also price is decent. But sry i dont have there contact number. All i know its on heritage across from FX auto.

BETRTHNU
05-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I\'ve had experience with both...Jack has been in the business for a really long time...over 25+ years I believe. I\'ve had most of my stuff done through him and the Toronto Prelude Club. He is actually having an open house to go over the Proper way of painting a car.

http://www.hondaprelude.to/forums/showthread.php?t=66484

My koumbaro (best man at his wedding) had his 5th gen mugen kit painted there and there were some fitment issues, and delays but overall it came out good. Time will only tell. Some TPC members still have issues with Velocity and their paint holding up, but everyone has heard stories about bodyshops. I had my grill and eyelids painted by Jack at KKT and really don\'t trust anyone to do my paint work but him. He\'s honest and fair, and you get what you pay for. I\'d pay the extra to have piece of mind that if anything goes wrong Jack wont shut the door in my face.

DrunknFoo
05-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.

I just got back from KKT Auto located in Markham, Jack was a great guy to deal with. Very easy going and they did a great job painting and installing my lip. The color match is 99.99%! Heh looks absolutely perfect to me. He educated me on the prep work that they would do and the paint process. It was quite educational. BTW guys They are having a demonstration Tomorrow (saturday) starting around 11am, so you might want to check them out.

Thanks for all the input, I\'m really satisfied with KKT. :)

BETRTHNU
05-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by DrunknFoo

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.

I just got back from KKT Auto located in Markham, Jack was a great guy to deal with. Very easy going and they did a great job painting and installing my lip. The color match is 99.99%! Heh looks absolutely perfect to me. He educated me on the prep work that they would do and the paint process. It was quite educational. BTW guys They are having a demonstration Tomorrow (saturday) starting around 11am, so you might want to check them out.

Thanks for all the input, I\'m really satisfied with KKT. :)

Glad you had a good interaction with Jack. He does really know his stuff, and glad that he went over the process of paint with you, as not many body shops do that. He will always go the extra mile for his clients.