PDA

View Full Version : Programming CompuStar Keyfob

Devo
05-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Anybody have a resource or link on how to program a Compustar 2-way remote?

I want to program it so that my power windows automatically close whenever I lock the car.

chinsterr
05-21-2006, 05:08 PM
I dont think thats possible , you might have to go and tamper with the fuse box (dangerous).

But if you do get it to work, I have a compustar alarm myself and would like to have this function .

MazdaTree
05-21-2006, 05:10 PM
I believe you need to buy an add-on....

call lockdown or jaketech and ask:)

midnightfxgt
05-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Andrew is right, you will need an additional module. As long as you have power windows, you can buy the module to roll them up. Then you can program the alarm to do this.

-John

Broli
05-23-2006, 11:45 AM
isn\'t there a module that can give u roll up and roll down?

phidubble0
05-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Andrew is right, you will need an additional module. As long as you have power windows, you can buy the module to roll them up. Then you can program the alarm to do this.

-John

With this module, could we similarly program the \"currently useless\" trunk release button on the official flipkeys from Mazda of Toronto?

Thanks,
Bryan

LOCKDOWN-P5
06-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Hello Everyone

To have your windows controlled by the Compustar, you will need to have a window roll-up module installed. There are a few types of these available:

2 window control modules (controls two windows in ONE direction)
4 window control modules (controls four windows in ONE direction)
One Touch Express modules (controls two windows in TWO directions)

Directions means UP or DOWN

We offer these at LOCKDOWN, for more information on pricing and installation details please contact us at:

info@lockdownsecurity.ca
(647)-435-5896

Regards

LOCKDOWN Enterprises Inc.