PDA

View Full Version : Type of Tint @ FX Auto

queens49
05-31-2006, 09:01 AM
Hi,
I am happy to say that I\'m a proud new owner of a Mazda3 Sport GT in Copper Red. This site has been such a big help in my decision to get a the 3 and ideas to mod my first car. :)

A lot of people from this club seems to have gotten their window tints at FX Auto. I want to get mine done, and was wondering what type of film does FX Auto use. I know that there is a type of tint that has different metals embedded into the film, which will reflect a lot of the heat from the sun. This is the type of tint I am looking for. The reason I\'m getting tints is for the UV protection and to help with the heat buildup inside the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cardinal Fang
05-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by queens49

Hi,
I am happy to say that I\'m a proud new owner of a Mazda3 Sport GT in Copper Red.

BOO-FARKING-YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!*

:D

Welcome to the club.

majic
05-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by queens49

Hi,
I am happy to say that I\'m a proud new owner of a Mazda3 Sport GT in Copper Red. This site has been such a big help in my decision to get a the 3 and ideas to mod my first car. :)

A lot of people from this club seems to have gotten their window tints at FX Auto. I want to get mine done, and was wondering what type of film does FX Auto use. I know that there is a type of tint that has different metals embedded into the film, which will reflect a lot of the heat from the sun. This is the type of tint I am looking for. The reason I\'m getting tints is for the UV protection and to help with the heat buildup inside the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

don\'t mind that hooligan.. he\'s usually nice but bites when provoked ;)

as for FX Auto, call them :D the tint i got was \'premium\' formula 1 @ 30%.. there\'s a \'comfort\' tint as well..

queens49
05-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Hahaha, thanks for the welcoming.

I looked up the Formula One website and there tints seem to be what I\'m looking for. I think I will take my car to FX Auto, since everybody here has all said they had great experiences with them.