PDA

View Full Version : K-W Region meet

3GFX
06-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Hello,

My name is David and I wanted to see what the interest would be in a Kitchener-Waterloo Region chapter of TM3. I was wondering how many people would be interested in small meets in town. Please throw ideas and opinions out there!!

David

3GFX
06-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Lmao, is no one from around KW? :sarc Where\'s Bubba, I thought he was from KW?

mEtH
06-13-2006, 12:40 AM
Adam would be all over this but he has been having computer troubles. Hes connected with all the KW people, I will mention this to him...

bubba1983
06-14-2006, 11:36 PM
^^
haha
K-Dub wut wut!!

Sorry for the late reply, just got the compy up and running tonight...

dude...seriouslly...this has been tried before by me a few times, both over here, and on m3f...it won\'t fly..not enuff people surf the board that are from the region, so i just stick to coming out to the GTA. and if they were...i woudda had it all organized by now... cause as we all know...im the unofficial-official, FAR wessside rep.

In town, that surf the board to my knowledge, are

Fat Mike \"Mike\" (TM3 board...cambridge)
Fuel90 \"Mark\" (from the m3f board...kitchener)
mazda3colie \"Gabe\" (from m3f...waterloo)
Cebo0650 (TM3 board...waterloo i think?)
hotgo (TM3 BOard...kitchener)
\"forgotten username\" \"Allan\" (TM3 board....kitchener)

those are the ones off the top of my head....

if your into the local car scene, drop a line by www.vitalmotion.net, im an official member over there..username Bubba21

feel free to contact me on msn adambarnes4@hotmail.com
im usually online alot, and also on teh boards..
Adam

Fuman
06-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by bubba1983

haha thanks...
Allan be me.
im in waterloo for university. I\'m here this spring term =)

bubba1983
06-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Fuman

Originally posted by bubba1983

haha thanks...
Allan be me.
im in waterloo for university. I\'m here this spring term =)

...i didn\'t that that was you? i thoguth it was a diff username, lol

3GFX
06-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey guys,

I was just gauging if we could hold one for just ourselves here in K-town. Well at least there are 3 of us surfing the board regularly (ironic thats it \"3\"). Adam, I added you to msn, although I\'m in the boonies by New Dundee so I\'m on dial-up and not online that much. It\'d be nice to meet up sometime. I was just at Keis. and they are starting their mazdaspeed lineup for the 3. The MS intake won\'t be around for a few more months though :(. Anyway, take it easy!!!!

bubba1983
06-15-2006, 06:06 PM
ahah boonie land...

even to get a few together..its hard..i talk with all these guys, chill with them, bla bla...we cna try if you wish..itll be daunting tho..

got your msn request....shoot a message anytime...compy is jus about on all the time...(in the proces of fixing shit atm, so it won\'t be on \"all the time\" lol

*EDIT*
one day..ill get these TM3 bastards out this way for a meet....ive been ragging on them now for almost 2 years, ahahahaha