PDA

View Full Version : Donations (Members Fund)

Xenon
07-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi Everyone!

I was able to get Toronto Mazda3 Registered as a non-profit organization with PayPal. I have setup a PayPal Account linked to the events-promo@torontomazda3.com email address.

TM3 (Webmaster) has setup a PayPal account already. Funds donated to this account will be used to maintain our web space and to pay for the domain and server rentals.

The new Events-Promo PayPal account will be used for the following:
- Receiving payments for TM3 Merchandise such as toques, polos etc.
- Any donations received in this account will be put into the Members Fund

The Members Fund will be a slush fund set aside for use in subsidizing costs. For example, Assume the car club wants to attend an event like DarKnights, which requires a registration fee of $15. The Members Fund (provided there is a sufficient amount) would cover $5 of the $15, so that members only have to pay $10 out of their own pockets.

The Members Fund will also be used to subsidize the cost of TM3 Merchandise. Instead of having a high retail value of our merchandise, funds from the Members Fund can be used to lower the cost of merchandise to the members.

Any donation amount to this fund would be most appreciated. The money collected in this account will go straight into the club.

Toronto Mazda3 thanks you all for your generosity.

Donations can be made by going to PayPal\'s website (https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/ema/index-outside), and sending funds to \'events-promo@torontomazda3.com\'.

**NEW** All PayPal donation buttons on the forum have been updated to donate to the Member\'s Fund instead of the Web Maintainence Fund. Should members want to donate to the Web Maintainence fund, please send PayPal Payments to \'webmaster@torontomazda3.com\'.

Xenon
07-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Special Thanks for the following members who have made a contribution to the Members Fund:

Ex-Rolla
KenYork
sicsol
CoolColombian
S.F.W.
SourcE

aris
08-06-2009, 11:27 AM
I would like to donate some money throw paypal for the TM3 can a mod give me the paypal info

Thanks

S.F.W.
08-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Thank you for the offer, but it's not necessary. As members continue to support the club through purchasing of decals, plate covers, TM3 Apparel. As well as supporting our sponsors, who in turn support the board, we are ok financially.

sicsol
08-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Can I have my money back then,...lol

Thrizzl3
08-07-2009, 12:11 AM
talk about waking the dead..the thread is 3 yrs old..:whoa

Cardinal Fang
08-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I'll take your money phil if you still want to donate.

*Looks around*

What?

aris
08-07-2009, 10:29 AM
talk about waking the dead..the thread is 3 yrs old..:whoa

Well i could have started a new thread but then you would have been one of the first to say use the serach feature...and then when we use the search feature your the first to mention it's a dead thread:whoa

:)

bunchi
08-07-2009, 10:56 AM
I'll take your money phil if you still want to donate.

*Looks around*

What?

i'll take some too....

what???

Thrizzl3
08-07-2009, 10:57 AM
how rich do you ppl think i am???

aris
08-07-2009, 10:59 AM
how rich do you ppl think i am???

The way you spend money on your car ...very rich:)