PDA

View Full Version : Mazdaspeed3 in Automatic??

GT3
09-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Just wondering if anyone would know if the Mazdaspeed3 would come in an automatic in addition to the 6sp?

(wife has to be able to drive the car too:( )

thx.

Chuckie
09-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Did you not make the EXACT same thread on AUG 15, 06? why make it again? this is totally useless..

I MEAN I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE THAT DIDN\"T USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION AND ASKED THE EXACT SAME QUESTION BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE. ***INSERT ANGRY SMILEY***

The speed6 is not avaliable in automatic, nor will the speed3.
the answer is NO!!! atleast not for a while.

**REFRAINS SELF FROM RANTING MORE ON HOW OP IS WASTING FORUM RESOURCES AND EVERYONE\'S TIME**

MazdaTree
09-04-2006, 01:10 AM
you know you ****ed up bad when you piss of chuckie:p

SABIO
09-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Why would he ask the question twice???
All the info has been posted on Mazda\'s Website. Does it list an Auto?? NO!!!

So that would lead me to believe that there will NOT be an Auto available!!

Why don\'t you call Mazda Head office and ask?

majic
09-05-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Chuckie

Did you not make the EXACT same thread on AUG 15, 06? why make it again? this is totally useless..

I MEAN I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE THAT DIDN\"T USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION AND ASKED THE EXACT SAME QUESTION BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE. ***INSERT ANGRY SMILEY***

The speed6 is not avaliable in automatic, nor will the speed3.
the answer is NO!!! atleast not for a while.

**REFRAINS SELF FROM RANTING MORE ON HOW OP IS WASTING FORUM RESOURCES AND EVERYONE\'S TIME**

whoa.. who pissed in your cornflakes.. :p

but yah.. GT3, FLIPSPEED (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=7242) already said that mazda has no plans to make it auto.. besides.. mazda.ca as sabio mentioned is a good resource..