PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Police - Traffic Department

SourcE
09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Currently running at about 8wks in sending the accident report to my insurance company.

Wouldn\'t usually care as my car has been fixed already, unfortunately though I had to pay the $1000 deductable and won\'t receive it back until said police report arrives at Meloche Monex.

SourcE gives the Toronto Police - Traffic Department 2 thumbs DOWN

:( :sarc

Caz
09-07-2006, 12:47 PM
That is bullshit. Our tax dollars hard at work again. :sarc

justin
09-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Caz

That is bullshit. Our tax dollars hard at work again. :sarc

You know what\'s bullshit? People slagging on cops. That\'s bullshit.

Where the !@#$ do you get off making a comment like that? I happen to know A TON of cops, heck, I\'m, applying to Toronto Police Services next week.

If it wasn\'t for cops, it would be a horror show out there. Guns would be all over the place, drugs would be infesting society at every level and there would be general lawlessness abounding in the streets.

Just because some guy is having a problem with Traffic Services (a small division in the entire Field of Command) you make a comment about \"our tax dollars at work.\"

Your tax dollars at work are keeping guns off the street, drugs out of the hands of children, and in fact, that money (along with millions from the new government) is getting MORE cops hired, trained and on the road keeping things in order.

Justin gives the Toronto Police 2 thumbs up.

Edit: If you\'ve been waiting so long, why not be proactive, go down to 40 College St W (just west of Yonge) and talk to the officers at the Duty Desk? That route will yield more results than bitching about a group of people that are keeping your ass protected.

Cardinal Fang
09-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Justin, take a breather. You\'re heading for a heart attack.

justin
09-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Fang

Justin, take a breather. You\'re heading for a heart attack.

Ok, I\'m done posting for now. I\'ll be back at post-whoring after dinner!!! ;)

SourcE
09-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by justin
You know what\'s bullshit? People slagging on cops. That\'s bullshit.

Easy buddy, I\'m sure you guys can take a bit of critism... :sarc

Where the !@#$ do you get off making a comment like that? I happen to know A TON of cops, heck, I\'m, applying to Toronto Police Services next week.

I have friends in the force too, big ****ing deal... :sarc

If it wasn\'t for cops, it would be a horror show out there. Guns would be all over the place, drugs would be infesting society at every level and there would be general lawlessness abounding in the streets.

I\'m not disputing that, mearly saying that the traffic department are taking their sorry ass time to deliver a piece of paper that was filled out 6wks ago. Or is it normal for the mail guy to take 6weeks to move my report from a desk to a post box?

Just because some guy is having a problem with Traffic Services (a small division in the entire Field of Command) you make a comment about \"our tax dollars at work.\"

:sarc

Edit: If you\'ve been waiting so long, why not be proactive, go down to 40 College St W (just west of Yonge) and talk to the officers at the Duty Desk?

Thanks for the info, I would have done so earlier if the women on the end of the phone had told me about it.

That route will yield more results than bitching about a group of people that are keeping your ass protected.

Once again, I\'m sure you guys can take a bit of critism... :sarc ;)

justin
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I\'m not disputing that, mearly saying that the traffic department are taking their sorry ass time to deliver a piece of paper that was filled out 6wks ago. Or is it normal for the mail guy to take 6weeks to move my report from a desk to a post box?

You wouldn\'t believe how slow these people can be sometimes. They pretty much have the whole city\'s worth of accident reports to mail out.

I\'m sorry if it seemed I was coming down on you, that wasn\'t cool. I\'m very defensive when it comes to cops because of my personal relationships with certain officers, that\'s all.

No harm done?

JPAV8S4U
09-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Justin... Brotha! It is the eve of shabbat...... Shabbat Shalom and relax ;) Ill make ya some matzo ball soup....calming... relaxing.. LOL:D

justin
09-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by JPAV8S4U

Justin... Brotha! It is the eve of shabbat...... Shabbat Shalom and relax ;) Ill make ya some matzo ball soup....calming... relaxing.. LOL:D

Pork flavored? ;)

JPAV8S4U
09-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Bacon wrapped pork with shredded cheese on top..... glass of milk :D

SourcE
09-08-2006, 06:41 PM
No harm done?

None, don\'t worry \'bout it. ;)

justin
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by JPAV8S4U

Bacon wrapped pork with shredded cheese on top..... glass of milk :D