Pics suck because they were taken by my cell cam but you get the point
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/bmw_racing/DSC00056.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/bmw_racing/DSC00057.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/bmw_racing/DSC00058.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/bmw_racing/DSC00059.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/bmw_racing/DSC00060.jpg

3GFX
11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
I dunno, I'd have to see it with ur rims on. Not to sure if I like it, but i bet in person it makes the car lines look really clean.

sbmonkey
11-08-2006, 11:19 PM
I definitely prefer the black tape instead of body color. The plastic from the mirror and the weather stripping ruins it.

McGuyver_3
11-09-2006, 01:24 AM
I dunno, I'd have to see it with ur rims on. Not to sure if I like it, but i bet in person it makes the car lines look really clean.

Im personally very happy with it and i myself am eager to see what it would look like with my rims on

I definitely prefer the black tape instead of body color. The plastic from the mirror and the weather stripping ruins it.

Ya the mirror situation is going to be taken care of soon. Unsure if i want the folding power mirrors or just the stock power mirrors. Depending on what i do the entimre mirror may change or just the mirror cover will be changed to body colour We will see what happens

majic
11-09-2006, 01:45 AM

Im personally very happy with it and i myself am eager to see what it would look like with my rims on

Ya the mirror situation is going to be taken care of soon. Unsure if i want the folding power mirrors or just the stock power mirrors. Depending on what i do the entimre mirror may change or just the mirror cover will be changed to body colour We will see what happens

not feelin' it at all.. with all your mods and all you should have just gotten the GT :P

PlatMS6
11-09-2006, 06:19 AM
I unno could go either way with the door strips. But I still don't like to see fake chrome on a Mazda3... kinda tacky

TheProfessor
11-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Another car with the same mod was posted on the old forums.....didn't like it then and I don't like it now. You would think it would look better but somehow it just doesn't.

Also, +1 taking those chrome handles off your car.

Broli
11-09-2006, 11:14 AM
i remember the pics from the old board, or the M3F

i think that it works on certain colours, i remember cause i thought it looked ok on smtg

McGuyver_3
11-09-2006, 07:08 PM

I definitely prefer the black tape instead of body color.* The plastic from the mirror and the weather stripping ruins it.

not feelin' it at all.. with all your mods and all you should have just gotten the GT :P

when i got my car my dad wouldnt let me get the gt dunno why so i told him your not gonna let me get the gt then ill make it a gt
LOL and progress is well under way

I unno could go either way with the door strips. But I still don't like to see fake chrome on a Mazda3... kinda tacky

Ya once i save up some money and some temporary door handles i will be taking these off and painting them body colour
unsure about the mirror situation as posted above

Another car with the same mod was posted on the old forums.....didn't like it then and I don't like it now. You would think it would look better but somehow it just doesn't.

Also, +1 taking those chrome handles off your car.

hey to each their own right? I like it and dont regret it. About the door handles like i said

i think that it works on certain colours, i remember cause i thought it looked ok on smtg

What does smtg mean? ??? ???

majic
11-09-2006, 09:25 PM

What does smtg mean? ??? ???

something - don't worry.. broli is trying to pass gr1 engrish :D cut him some slack..

3GFX
11-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey Majic, how do you spell pink...hehe, jks.

my_mazda3 screw GT, just turbo your car. The 2.0 would probably take a turbo better than a 2.3

McGuyver_3
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM

What does smtg mean?* ???* ???

something - don't worry.. broli is trying to pass gr1 engrish :D cut him some slack..

lol will do :D

McGuyver_3
11-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Hey Majic, how do you spell pink...hehe, jks.

my_mazda3 screw GT, just turbo your car. The 2.0 would probably take a turbo better than a 2.3

thats a good ides but my 3 will be my winter beater when my lease is up. My ultimate plan is to get a real BMW M3 as a summer car. Maybe ill turbo that haha