PDA

View Full Version : Avante's New Service Hours

RedRaptor
12-04-2006, 03:10 PM
So Avante's service dept. no longer opens on Saturdays. Instead they've extended their weekday hours from 8AM to 8PM.

I think this was a bad move on their part. I understand they extended the weekday hours but would you want to take your car in for service after you get off of work at 5PM -6PM? I'm tired as hell after work and the last thing I would want to do is to take my car in for service. I prefer going home turning on the tube and having some dinner. :)

Yes, they have shuttle service and I can leave my car there for the day. That worked great when I worked in Richmond Hill but now that I work in Brampton, I don't think I'm within their boundaries...haha.

So I'm left with Mazda of Toronto and Mazda of Brampton (where I bought my car but never serviced it there). Needless to say I am going to take my car to MoT for service (simply because I trust Joe).

Anyone else in the same boat as me or feel the same way about Avante? I have my 48K service coming up and Avante just lost $200+ of my business because they said no to Saturdays.

TheProfessor
12-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Well even though we bought one of our cars from Avante they have never gotten a penny from us for service. I have always had nothing but positive experiences with MofT. Not offering service on Saturdays is a pretty stupid move IMO, and it would be the determining factor in who would get my business.

FLIPDADY
12-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Well even though we bought one of our cars from Avante they have never gotten a penny from us for service. I have always had nothing but positive experiences with MofT. Not offering service on Saturdays is a pretty stupid move IMO, and it would be the determining factor in who would get my business.

+1 on that.

I bought my car from them but I service here. ;D

ZeroChalk
12-06-2006, 01:54 PM
I remember showing up in sometime June for my 24k service (on a Saturday) and their service dept was closed. (I had booked six months in advance). That was damn annoying.

Titanium
01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Avante has a great sales staff, but I can't say the same about the service department.

MPS
01-26-2007, 09:47 PM
well i can t servise @ Avante any more cus i got banned

why you ask??? cus i got my car from Jeff @ MOT

bubba1983
01-27-2007, 12:40 AM
hmm, i think i might have to try a service at MoT one day, see what the hype's all about

SonicBoy
01-27-2007, 08:08 AM
well i can t servise @ Avante any more cus i got banned

why you ask??? cus i got my car from Jeff @ MOT

I hope you're just being sarcastic.

If not, I'd say Avante's loss. You ban someone from your shop because they didn't buy from you is total crap. Dealerships need to understand that it is a privilege to have customers bring business to them, not the other way around.

Jeff-TheBiz
01-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I hope you're just being sarcastic.

If not, I'd say Avante's loss. You ban someone from your shop because they didn't buy from you is total crap. Dealerships need to understand that it is a privilege to have customers bring business to them, not the other way around.

Yes, very sad...

None the less, MoT will take care Vlad..

MPS
01-27-2007, 09:39 AM
yes Jeff @ MOT has my back from now on

and the Avante thing is not a joke...
its just sad how Mr Frank Serpa controls his emplois lives

Yes, very sad...

None the less, MoT will take care Vlad..

TheProfessor
01-30-2007, 10:07 AM
What was their justification for 'banning' you, and what exactly did they say? I've never heard of such a thing.