PDA

View Full Version : Any one interested in a kennedy commons meet?

triniboi12
12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
just looking for something to do during the week? if anyone has any suggestions or interested lets make it happen...

justin
12-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Might be able to show up....

Typically, we go to the Dominions underground parking near Yonge & Finch.... its warm, tim hortons is upstairs and there is no rent-a-cops there to harass us about loitering.

Interested?

stas
12-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Might be able to show up....

Typically, we go to the Dominions underground parking near Yonge & Finch.... its warm, tim hortons is upstairs and there is no rent-a-cops there to harass us about loitering.

Interested?

since when do you guys go to the dominions??? is it one of the meets or...?

justin
12-11-2006, 12:47 PM
since when do you guys go to the dominions??? is it one of the meets or...?

Since it got too cold to hang out outside. Hey if you wanna freeze your ass off outside, that's your business :D

Myself, I'd rather hang out in a warm underground parking lot and not get hypothermia.

stas
12-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Since it got too cold to hang out outside. Hey if you wanna freeze your ass off outside, that's your business :D

Myself, I'd rather hang out in a warm underground parking lot and not get hypothermia.

hey i am all for it.
i just never heard that there was a meet a dominions (which i can see from my bedroom window lol)

can you give any more detail on it? ie when r they, and where is the thread for it?