PDA

View Full Version : Inter-Club Meet 2007 - Willing to drive to Quebec?

Broli
01-23-2007, 12:52 AM
This is a poll to determine if we are willing to drive to Quebec, Montreal is likely the target. In an effort to build ties between our three clubs (M3Q, TM3, OMC) we are hoping to rotate meet locations for the inter-club meet, between ottawa, montreal and toronto.

This year it seems likely that montreal will be the hosting city. Next year will be held in toronto.

Please vote honestly, and only if you are considering coming to this years meet!

It is a large job for the members of the hosting club, and it is not fair to give a false representation of our intentions

Thanks

alex

MPS
01-23-2007, 12:55 AM
i would love to get out of TO

Kevin@nextmod
01-23-2007, 01:16 AM
I vote no because i do'nt know how far it is and i speak no french. I rather drive to ottawa.

Broli
01-23-2007, 01:21 AM
u dont need to speak french in montreal!

and for everyone else please vote
after you are informed of the traveling distance

montreal is about 2 hours further than ottawa,

CoolColombian
01-23-2007, 02:06 AM
I went to Montreal a couple years ago and spent 6 hours departing from Oakville, I was doing 120km max cause I was going with the family and we also stop 3 times and about the french, everybody speaks english on Montreal.

I would love to do it again, even more if its in the same weekend as the Formula 1 race, Montreal goes nuts on that weekend, (thats when i went) people from all over the world, all kind of fast cars, clubs and bars packed, for the single ones; the girls, OMFG...

Its a very fun drive and would be more fun cruising with the club. I'm already in for it. :P

spyder
01-23-2007, 02:47 AM
I am in too. Montreal in the summer is great and if you guys are single....the Montreal women.......WOW.

Spyder

bubba1983
01-23-2007, 07:33 AM
ehhh, im iffy...

wtom
01-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I'd hit it ... I mean I'm up for it.

OakTownBaller
01-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Ya I'm up for montral its a fun town and really if you will drive to Ottawa its not that much further and the clubs there is really fun:>

roge
01-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi all,

It's roge from mazda3quebec.

Don't worry about french in Montreal. It's truely a bilingual city. Lots of anglophone lives here.

b
01-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I would cruise down for a week and meet up with you guys @ a meeting point in montreal for a club function. I would make it into a mini trip.

MicroDude
01-26-2007, 10:26 AM
I would cruise down for a week and meet up with you guys @ a meeting point in montreal for a club function. I would make it into a mini trip.

when ever you wanna come up let me know we'll organize a mini meet for you :) that goes for any of you guys that wanna come down here.. usually our meets are on wednesdays but if someone comes down we arrange it so that we make it a friday or saturday

marco.tilly
01-26-2007, 02:30 PM
when ever you wanna come up let me know we'll organize a mini meet for you :) that goes for any of you guys that wanna come down here.. usually our meets are on wednesdays but if someone comes down we arrange it so that we make it a friday or saturday

Yeah, we always do special for far visitor!!!

Broli
01-26-2007, 03:07 PM
haha i will be coming thru to quebec city june 16th, i can stop in montreal on my way home from my conference the 22nd or something!

we can talk as the day approaches!

but i would like to stop by for a meet!

swales
01-26-2007, 08:07 PM

I guess I'm not special enough :-P I've tried several times to meet up with you guys when I've been in Mtl, but no one was ever interested as you guys always said you were too busy doing other things on the weekends :-(

MicroDude
01-27-2007, 12:17 PM
I guess I'm not special enough :-P I've tried several times to meet up with you guys when I've been in Mtl, but no one was ever interested as you guys always said you were too busy doing other things on the weekends :-(
you aske dme once and everyone was alreayd booked that weekend.. when ever you can give me a call or pm me and i'll work something out :) promise ;)

MicroDude
01-27-2007, 12:18 PM
haha i will be coming thru to quebec city june 16th, i can stop in montreal on my way home from my conference the 22nd or something!

we can talk as the day approaches!

but i would like to stop by for a meet!
alex you know how to reach me :) we'll work something out :)

swales
01-27-2007, 03:11 PM
you aske dme once and everyone was alreayd booked that weekend.. when ever you can give me a call or pm me and i'll work something out :) promise ;)

Actually, I've asked on 4 different occasions ;-) but next time I'll call you directly instead of posting on the board

MicroDude
01-27-2007, 03:58 PM
pm me and i'll give you my number :)