PDA

View Full Version : Kar Kare Queensway

wardgroup
02-01-2007, 05:15 PM
i have to say i saw a few posts abotu Kar Kare -

its all on who you know there - when i go there like today there is only 3 guys that touch my car casue i tip them very well...

for 60bux my car looks brand new! but i bring them all coffee and i give the group 20 bucks tip...

whenever im there they take care of me...

But in the summer i will be talking to my neighbour is who a professional detailer who details the cars in movies...its sort of sick...

all i know he takes care of my ride in the summer - and maybe i can work it out that we can get him to give us a great rate for our rides...

K

Chuckie
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
you shouldn't really have to do anything for a good shop to take care of your car.

wardgroup
02-01-2007, 05:25 PM
no but i like to take care of people like that - its the same reason why i eat at the same places most of the time - casue then the waiters get to know me and know what i like and how i like it...the owers appreciate you aswell -

i have been going to the same starbucks everyday since it opened - and you think i wait in line for my grande chai no foam latte? yeah right...

its all about taking care of the service people you deal with on a regular basis....casue they will take care of you...

K

majic
02-01-2007, 07:39 PM
i have been going to the same starbucks everyday since it opened - and you think i wait in line for my grande chai no foam latte? yeah right...

5 day ban for going to starsux.. might have to put you on the same list as broli ;)

wardgroup
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
hey Starbuck rocks....

3GFX
02-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Wow you pay and treat well, starving student equals minimal :p

I doubt you'd have to tip them so much though.

wardgroup
02-02-2007, 06:20 AM
i only do casue its the same 4 guys that clean my car and the all split the 20...

they are awesome guys and do amazing work

3GFX
02-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Well that's good. I still enjoy the satisfaction of doing it all myself.

KenYork
02-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Is this the one at Queensway and Cawthra?