PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wood Mazda (Sales)

PhantomPurple_07
02-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Well, it seems MoT gets alot of good reviews, but I haven't seen any for DWM.

So here's my brief encounter with them. Last summer I was seriously looking for a car and decided on a M3 Sport, so I first went to Avante (seeing as they're right around the corner from me and they were a client of my mom's company) and had a decent experience with them but decided to see what I can get somewhere else. So i drove up to Newmarket and check out DWM.

I was greeted by Mark S., who was very low key and not doing the typical pressure sales (which I liked). I went for a test drive and did the number crunching, but I still had to check with my insurance company to see what they've be gouging me for, turns out it was going to be close to $500 / mth. Because of insurance I had to wait until my b-day when insurance dropped significantly, that was is November. I ended up going in at the end of October, some 3-4 months later, what really impressed me was that Mark remembered me and what car I wanted. Again we sat down and did the number crunching and I made an offer that day, which was accepted and I picked my car up that Monday. It was easy, smooth and painless, like I said in another post it happened so quickly that it had my head spinning for a few days until I realized what I just did.

To end this already long post, I'm really glad I ended up going to DWM. They have friendly helpful sales and service staff...:thup

Cheers,
Rf

SolidState
02-22-2007, 09:59 PM
haha, funny stuff...

I bought a Mazda 3 GS in Phantom Purple Mica from Mark S in November as well.

Definately a positive experience.

Prima_Deals
02-23-2007, 12:02 AM
Congrats on your new Mazda 3. I'm glad members are sharing they're experiences for future buyers.

Dennis
Prima Mazda