PDA

View Full Version : Mazda of Toronto - service

herb
03-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to MOT for providing great service last week. Went in to investigate an oil-leak that I was experiencing, in addition to the common shift-shock problem that's been reported previously. The gentleman at the service desk was very professional from start to finish.

Turns out my engine mount was damaged and thankfully it was covered under warranty (i purchased a used '04 Sport). They also performed a flash upgrade and the acceleration from 1st gear to 2nd is unbelievably smoother.

Thanks again MOT. You guys deliver and are highly recommended, just like many previous posters have indicated. I've been a reader for quite sometime, but finally decided to post.

Cheers,
Herb

Fuman
03-31-2007, 08:21 PM
nice... the service guys there are really nice, so are the lot boys (I don't know what you actually call them, thats what my cousin refers himself as). They cleaned my windows after they fixed my window but they only cleaned the driver side. Its caused I was rushing to eat breakfast though. I came back like two weeks like to help my friend get a lease quote from theBiz, I asked them if they can clean the passenger side window. They checked if they have the time (I didnt book appointment, so its fair =) ), and they did it.

we gotta keep these service reviews in one big thread so its easier to read.