PDA

View Full Version : Prima Mazda Buying Experience

IMHIP2
03-30-2007, 10:18 PM
A quick review on my purchase from Dennis (Prima Deals)

The purchase of our Mazda 3 started with a trip to the autoshow and an invoice price provided by Car Cost Canada. Being armed with this information I felt comfortable shopping for the car. Checked out a couple of dealers and got some quotes. They ranged from rediculous to very good. Having a trade that I rarely could get hold of (wife's car rarely sits still) also helped complicate this process.

I had read some reviews on TM3 with regards to Dennis and decided to ask for an email quote and what I got back was better than what I had expected.

Since Dennis gave me a no hassle best price quote via email without ever having meet me I figured I would take a drive and see what he could offer on the trade. First we agreed the price on the new car was as he stated in the email. Then he did his appraisal and came back with a trade price that was within my threashold and the deal was done. Honest. Professional. No Hassle. In and out in under an hour. I think I spent more time with the GM than I did with Dennis.

Since that day Dennis has provided me with email updates as to the status of the car, provided me with the VIN, and has quickly answered my emails which I find extremely useful. We now eagerly await the delivery!

Tim

Fuman
03-31-2007, 08:17 PM
an hour? my dad took hourS when he was buying a Villager a decade ago. mannnn... i remember sitting in there until the moon came up.

matt
04-11-2007, 05:25 PM
im also looking to buy a sport gt, can i get the invoice price info you have, thanks so much

IMHIP2
04-11-2007, 05:59 PM
an hour? my dad took hourS when he was buying a Villager a decade ago. mannnn... i remember sitting in there until the moon came up.

I've sat for hours as well buying cars - even when I have gone in knowing exactly what I want. This was extremely easy - right up there with buying from a Car Broker.

IMHIP2
04-11-2007, 06:00 PM
im also looking to buy a sport gt, can i get the invoice price info you have, thanks so much

Email Dennis - The price he gave me was not far from it.