PDA

View Full Version : Mississauga Mazda - New Review

azn_outlaw
04-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey everyone...

So I had my 06 Mazda3 serviced at Mississauga Mazda

I didnt qualify for the free oil change due to me being out of the boarder

but none the less so far so good..

those that were affraid of this dealership being a non-modifed friend dealership..

well they saw my car, didnt even noticed that it was lowered but still had no problem with it..

talked with the service manager (it was a women who was the service manager, which I find very rare to find), and even after I told her the car is lowered, she nope no problems and even said if you need an alignment we can do that as well..

out of sympathy they even washed my car...but what i liked most is that there isnt a wall were you cannot see the car, you can literally see what work is being done on your ride..

from what I see the customer service is great...yet from what I see the service manager there is more then willing to hear any ideas or learn more to help suit the customer better even if they have a modified car..

I guess you can relay problems that you have had with a modified car when bringing it to a dealership and I guess take it from there..

all in all really happy...

Hazy
04-03-2007, 12:14 PM
That's great to hear. I might drop by for my next oil change.

Fuman
04-03-2007, 12:52 PM
nice, seems like another good dealership in the making!
but I probably wont go there, its way to far.

Mr. Dalvin
04-03-2007, 05:37 PM
That's good news. I work pretty much around the corner.

ecokenny
04-05-2007, 10:13 AM
I was finally able to get in there last night to have my "rocking" driver seat fixed because I can only go in there in the evening and they open wednesday night until 8pm for service. They have already ordered in the part for me since I have logged my complaint last time I visited them for oil change a week ago. It was under warranty.

They had to replace the whole seat base, not just the rails. The enthusiastic service manager (yeah the lady, very rare to come by, yet knowledgable) apologized to have taken 2 hours to complete the job rather than what she originally estimated 1 hour because of the complexity of the job. Very personable service. I also notice they wouldn't page a customer through their PA system when their car is ready, instead the lady service manager would come into the customer waiting area every single time to advise the customers that their cars are ready and explain everything in details with them. Thumbs up.

As some other members mentioned that you can look into the service bays through the glass windows and this is not common among dealerships.

For sure I will return.

Unoriginalusername
04-13-2007, 10:49 AM
sounds like a new home for my servicing needs as I need a mod friendly dealer and I live supper close. how long is the free oil change promotion good for? i get my car on monday and want to change the oil at around 2,000km

b
04-13-2007, 11:39 AM
I was finally able to get in there last night to have my "rocking" driver seat fixed because I can only go in there in the evening and they open wednesday night until 8pm for service. They have already ordered in the part for me since I have logged my complaint last time I visited them for oil change a week ago. It was under warranty.

They had to replace the whole seat base, not just the rails. The enthusiastic service manager (yeah the lady, very rare to come by, yet knowledgable) apologized to have taken 2 hours to complete the job rather than what she originally estimated 1 hour because of the complexity of the job. Very personable service. I also notice they wouldn't page a customer through their PA system when their car is ready, instead the lady service manager would come into the customer waiting area every single time to advise the customers that their cars are ready and explain everything in details with them. Thumbs up.

As some other members mentioned that you can look into the service bays through the glass windows and this is not common among dealerships.

For sure I will return.

Does it happen to say on the invoice what the part $ is? Mine is off warranty and I think I need new rails too. It sounds terrible. Thx.

ecokenny
04-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Does it happen to say on the invoice what the part $ is? Mine is off warranty and I think I need new rails too. It sounds terrible. Thx.

I haven't received my invoice yet and they said they would mail it in to me because they were rushing to get my car done last time and didn't have a chance to do up the invoice before they close. But I heard them talking among each other asking how much they should enter into their computer, I thought I heard them saying something like 300 or 400 something....I could be wrong. But think about the complexity of the job....took them over 2.5 hours to get it done.....I think the final cost would come close to 3-400$ easy. But keep in mind I had the whole seat based replaced, while you might just need to fix the rail. Will let you know the final price when I get the invoice.

ecokenny
04-16-2007, 10:59 AM
sounds like a new home for my servicing needs as I need a mod friendly dealer and I live supper close. how long is the free oil change promotion good for? i get my car on monday and want to change the oil at around 2,000km

I think the promotion ended last Friday because i remember my father said he was rushing to get his protege in for free oil change last friday before the end of the promotion. But call them up and see if they would still honour the promotion. Just tell them you live super close to them and really looking to start going there in the future and see if they would bend the rule for a new customer.

Hazy
04-16-2007, 08:54 PM
I booked an appointment for this Wednesday. I called in and asked for the promotion but they said it ended on Saturday. The lady said talk to the service manager to work out something, so I'll see how that goes. Hopefully it will be a new home for me.

Mazda Boy
05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
brand new building, very nice set up, aggressive to make good business relationship with customers, good place to try it out, will enjoy the experience there:)

Unoriginalusername
05-02-2007, 07:50 AM
I went last week for my first oil change on our new ms3... promotion was over but I did get a discount and good service. I'll go a few more times and if they all go as well as the last i think it'll be my new service home since it is so close

Hazy
05-02-2007, 10:16 AM
What kind of discount did they offer you? I went two weeks ago and they did not offer any discount to me.

Unoriginalusername
05-02-2007, 12:00 PM
What kind of discount did they offer you? I went two weeks ago and they did not offer any discount to me.

it wasn't much, about 5% becuase I was a new customer with a new car that had never been serviced anywhere before.

Discount isn't why i went, i have a free change at the dealer where I bought from which was great, but i don't want to drive 1hr to get my oil changed

so i still give mississauga mazda the thumbs up for service and convienniece

Pilzz
05-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I have made Mississauga Mazda my new service dealership as I live close by but more importantly because they are cool there. They love when I come by in my speed3 since they do not see any speeds that often.

The sales manager is a women, but I do not remmebr her name but we talked yesterday when I went in for an oil change. I did not plan to do the oil change but I did not have to wiat that long for the oil change as they drove my car right in. She is pretty cool to talk and is very good when it comes to mods, just dont try and get a warranty replacement for an aftermarket part you have changed.

They got my car in and out of there in like 30 mins and even let me go in and see what the tech was doing on my car.

If you can come down to Mississauga Mazda you should they are looking for a lot of business and the key thing is that they ARE MOD FRIENDLY.:chuckle

I will be going there from now on!!!

MAZDA Kitten
05-14-2007, 11:16 PM
I hear good things about this place
Lots of people took their business from Ontario Mazda to Mississauga Mazda

b
05-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I went there recently and Kenny took care of me @ parts. Then when I had to make an appt for service. Tiffany the service manager took great care! Kept me in the loop. Very friendly! I'd recommend.

Stylus_MZ3
05-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I hear good things about this place
Lots of people took their business from Ontario Mazda to Mississauga Mazda

you can add me to list.... I just about had it with Ontario Mazda!!!:flaming

My next service will be at Mississauga Mazda:chuckle

b
05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
If you go there... Talk to Kenny in parts about his mazda protege :) he's done a lot of work to it!

Mz3-2266
05-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm thinking of going to Mississauga Mazda for my next service since its just down the street from me. Do you think they will say anything about my intake?

Unoriginalusername
05-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking of going to Mississauga Mazda for my next service since its just down the street from me. Do you think they will say anything about my intake?

not likely, unless you are having some warranty work done and then you might get some flack if it is believed to be the source of the problem. service manager seemed pretty mod friendly when i asked about it so i would say check them out

Zubbie
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM

I went there while my intake was on and my CEL was on as well... they scanned my car and flashed my ecu. Even though my intake seemed to be causing a problem, they still didn't charge me for the scan/flash.

Unless your intake is giving you problems I dont think they'll say anything about, the service department seemed as they was more interested in fixing the cars than making money.

A really good experience for me.

b
06-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Went in again today and Kenny & Tiffany both took time to sit in the waiting area and chat while I waited for my car. It made the time fly by. Very nice people. I'll be back on Saturday morning to get my CEL fixed. They are so nice. I really reccomend.