PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You!!!

dsichewski
04-29-2007, 06:30 PM
I would just like to say that today at the Bubb A Q was an amazing day and I would personally like to thank Adam, Nicole and Adam's parents for their hard work in making this a great event. Couldn't have asked for anything better, games lots of food and great prizes and a great outting. Thanks again and I hope this will become a tradition :)

3 cheers Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray Hip Hip Horray!!!

David

Skarbro
04-29-2007, 06:39 PM
+1,000,000,000

I had a great time (although I had to leave early).

Can't thank Bubba and crew enough.

Perfect day for it too!

S.F.W.
04-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks to Bubba and crew for hosting a great BBQ. Was a good time.

yearoftherat
04-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Had a great time..Thank you Bubba and all those involved in putting this event together. :chuckle

doughboyr6
04-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Thanx Bubba and family.

It looked like a lot of work and it is very much appreciated. Well run event and i'm sure all had lots of fun.

Thanx again.

sicsol
04-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Bubba, Nicole and Family.. Great Event, In the top ten event's I have enjoys with the Mazda crew.

Effin Itai
04-29-2007, 08:16 PM
I can agree with Sicsol! Great job. We actually did some fun stuff! Not just stand aroun the cars like always. LOL! Can't wait for next year.

CoolColombian
04-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks Bubba and his family for this great event, it was an excellent start for the season, so well organize. Thanks again!

Hypothrml
04-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks Bubbs for the fantastic BubbaQ!!

Timmy
04-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks Adam and family for planning and running this. It was awesome.

Wild Weasel
04-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks again, bro! Pretty sure everyone had a great time and walked away well fed. :bana

I'm really glad I went. Though I'm sure I only remember very few people's names, in time I'm sure they'll start to stick. :chuckle

bubba1983
04-29-2007, 11:07 PM
what can i say guys, you came, you saw, you ate!

having everybody come out today to kick off the season in a relaxing manner meant SO MUCH to me. I had this in the works for many many months, and the weeks leading up to it, i could have pulled my hair out, BUT eveything fell right into place the way i wanted it.
When everybody rolled in i almost had a heart attack and didn't know what to do / where to start. Albeit i forgot ALOT of names, as alot of you are newer members to me, but all i can do is try.

Hats off and special mention again goes to the sponsors who donated gifts.
Devin at the Xenon Store
Patrick at CTAmotorsports
Sean Damien at Visionbulbs
Peter at NextMod
Keiswetter Mazda

Cant forget my g/f who also donated some gifts, and who's had to put up with a stressy me for a long time, AND my parents for helping make the salads and the brownies and transporting the Grilles and everything else.

Last but not least, i cant thank you guys enuff for that card which was sent around that everybody signed, that alone, is worth more than money to me as it shows we have a very tight nit community among ourselves.

Moving forward, from what i can tell, i have gotten real good feedback from today's events, which leaves me on a positive note to hopefully host this again next year. With that said, i would like some constructive criticsm reguarding the event concerning some items. Was there enuff food? more variety? would u rather play organized games for prizes, or just have a bunch of games at your disposal to play for shits and giggles? Would u like the food put on earlier, and prized drawn earlier?

again, i sound like a broken record, but thanks for making the First ANNUAL BUBBAQ A SUCCESS!!! couldn't have done it without you guys....and girls.

Nextmod
04-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes thank you again Adam

we love you

S.F.W.
04-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Bubba, there was nothing to criticize, constructive or otherwise. One can only hope for an event to turn out this well..

Wild Weasel
04-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I've got nothing but good things to say about the food, and heck, even the bean bag toss turned out to be a huge hit!

Now I know you were working on planning a scavenger hunt... but I wonder whether that would work. I think everyone was perfectly happy all hanging out as a group and sending people away to find stuff might detract from that.

So there's my critical thought. Not about what was... but about what might have been. :chuckle

bubba1983
04-29-2007, 11:29 PM
lol the scavenger hunt had some small hiccups, so thats why it was scrapped, but no biggie.

from what i observed, i found it was better that everyone was jus in a group, just lay out some games, and entertain yourself, lol

James_N
04-30-2007, 01:11 AM
i second that...entertainment was great..lounged..laughs..and dont forget about mini jenga...lots of fun

Thanks Adamn

Cant wait for next year

Chuckie
04-30-2007, 01:18 AM
Best meet evar! since i was here anyways
+1 on BIG thank you to Bubs, Nicole, and Bub's rents. Also Nicoles parents for either cutting the wood or putting that bean bag toss board together.

-Chuckie

Broli
04-30-2007, 01:22 AM
Bubbs!

that was an awesome event!

i had a great time!!

you, nicole and your family did an amazying job!

can't wait to attend another Bubb-event!

:D

Kevin@nextmod
04-30-2007, 02:48 AM
I just got home from friends house so doign this kinda late.....

Thanks bubbs and family and his nicole for the generous bbq...loved it...love the cruise there even tho we got lost but quickly caught up...

Really there is nothign to complain...but just one suggestion...choose a time when there are washrooms...:)

Skarbro
04-30-2007, 06:16 AM
How about some "Hi my name is..." stickers? Or "Hi my username is..." stickers LOL I'm terrible with names.

CanadaGTO
04-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Awesome time.

I tell ya, the weather was just great, it really couldn't have happened on a better day. Thanks to Bubbs and family for organizing :)

Wild Weasel
04-30-2007, 08:14 AM
How about some "Hi my name is..." stickers? Or "Hi my username is..." stickers LOL I'm terrible with names.

Actually... that's an excellent idea! To be sure, I met a whole lot of people yesterday, though I only remember the names of very few. :(

That's pretty typical of my memory in general... but having nametags would definitely help. :)

Jeff-TheBiz
04-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Huges props to the whole Bubba Clan for an amazing and well prepared meet.

+1 Good idea.

Cardinal Fang
04-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there but from reading the threads and seeing the pictures it looks like you guys had a great time. This was do to the turn out and also the selfless planning on the part of Bubba1983 and his clan. A big thanks to the sponsors who stepped up for this event as well.

Take a bow Bubba1983 you've given me a new appreciation for the people from the Rock.

:bana2:bana2

bubba1983
04-30-2007, 10:01 AM
hhah ey b'y!

MazdaTree
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Even tho I didn't end up coming... I would just like to thank Adam + gf +fams for all the work and time put into this bbq...

http://www.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/bush_thumbs_up.jpg

1flycdnM3
04-30-2007, 01:48 PM
truly amazing BUBBAQ... Adam, Nicole and "fam" did a great job with this event! I am really looking forward to doing this again next year! Being my first big event with TM3, i think it was a great way to meet some new people and I enjoyed myself.

-RJ3-
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey Mods,

Can we add to bubbas profile

Sr Member
Club commitee member and now....

BUBBAQ MASTA

.miKEy.
04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
bug ups to bubba, thanks for the invite even tho i dont own a 3, was a great day!

Ex-Rolla
04-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I'd also like to thanks!!! It was nice to finally meet a lot of you! Had a grreat time.

bubba1983
04-30-2007, 11:32 PM
again, thanks for all the kind words fellas and input. ill keep these things in mind for next year, i hope i can throw it again!

torpedo20
05-01-2007, 01:12 PM
+1 from me!

Thanks once again for the well organized event!
You guys did a heluva job and is much appreciated.
I finally came around today and uploaded some of my pictures in the "Pics" thread.

Have fun and until the next time! (I'm sure there will be one ;) )

Nextmod
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM

+1

Great idea

3GFX
05-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Adam, great job. Thank you, your gf, and your family.

A wonderful time with good food and good friends.