PDA

View Full Version : Stickies need to be updated

TheProfessor
05-10-2007, 03:46 PM
I think a mod needs to assigned with keeping certain stickies up to date. For instance, in the 'Buying a Mazda3' section, we still have the 2006 grad rebate info up, nothing for 2007. Also, current incentives were last updated in March.

Just thought it would be useful to either update these types of posts or remove them.

Jeff-TheBiz
05-10-2007, 04:29 PM
D'oh.

Gotta update that shit... sorry guys..

Also I have 2006s incentive rates..

Broli
05-10-2007, 04:36 PM
i did a quick once over over all the stickies removed (unstuck) a bunch that didnt need to be there,
old news was unstuck, new posts can be made and stuck for the year!

3GFX
05-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Biz, post other Mazda's to. I'm interested to know when the Tribute incentive will end.

Jeff-TheBiz
05-10-2007, 08:09 PM
i did a quick once over over all the stickies removed (unstuck) a bunch that didnt need to be there,
old news was unstuck, new posts can be made and stuck for the year!

Can you please list what you have unstuck, here or in the mod lounge.

Biz, post other Mazda's to. I'm interested to know when the Tribute incentive will end.

Can't do that, it would take hrs!...

What incentive do you want me to alert you of?

Broli
05-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Can you please list what you have unstuck, here or in the mod lounge.

i cant man, they are not anywhere near the top anymore and can't remember them all, however i only unstuck things that were really old and didn't have directly useful information, anything that was questionable i left.

there is a thread in the newbs lounge and in the club section that are about how you found this place, perhaps they can be merged

i moved the sticky on how to change rims to the how to section and unstuck it there

the 2006 program incentives were unstuck

i unstuck a few of the posts in the general lounge

trust me you wont notice anything that is unstuck

:)

Jeff-TheBiz
05-13-2007, 04:09 PM
i cant man, they are not anywhere near the top anymore and can't remember them all, however i only unstuck things that were really old and didn't have directly useful information, anything that was questionable i left.

there is a thread in the newbs lounge and in the club section that are about how you found this place, perhaps they can be merged

i moved the sticky on how to change rims to the how to section and unstuck it there

the 2006 program incentives were unstuck

i unstuck a few of the posts in the general lounge

trust me you wont notice anything that is unstuck

:)

The reason I asked is that the 2006 program incentives, I will edit instead of posting a new one..

As for the rest, you should make a list and post it in the mod lounge.. Keeps a record of shit that is changed.

Broli
05-15-2007, 11:42 AM
no can do, dont remember them,

if u want me to search the 2006 incentive thread for u, i would be happy too.
but there was discussion and such in the thread if i remember correctly, so it seemed like something that if it was going to be different should be in a new thread, to make it less confusing.