PDA

View Full Version : MOT: Another great service.....

MrJWU
05-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Props to Joe & MOT for the great service I recieved yesterday. Had my rims replaced and some other warranty work done.

Joe also swapped my plate covers as I was too lazy to get rid of my Avante ones! GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Thanks again!

FLIPDADY
05-25-2007, 12:48 PM
No problem J!

Those covers had to go.:chuckle

Jeff-TheBiz
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I was too lazy to get rid of my Avante ones! GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Thanks again!

Adds 2 HP!!!!

JonsMazda
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Props to MoT for doing my oil change, took only under an hour to finish. Nice to meet Jeff for the first time, and also Joe.

FLIPDADY
07-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Props to MoT for doing my oil change, took only under an hour to finish. Nice to meet Jeff for the first time, and also Joe.
Glad everything went well man.

Thx for the transmitter bro!

Caz
07-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Adds 2 HP!!!!

Per plate cover or total? I have 2 of them bitches.

Fuman
07-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Went in for some warranty work
1) Moon roof was making a weird noise - they adjusted it
2) Transmission was shifting rough - new PCM update (thats what it says on the sheet. I've no idea what PCM is).
3) The Audio unit was malfunctioning: (the audio display doesn't work). - they ordered a part. - 2 weeks, since they NEVER had this issue. I don't recall anyone on the board having this issue either.

edit: saw TheBiz, he looked TIREDDDD. Jeff hope your feeling better man!

sharky
07-29-2007, 08:39 PM
MoT must be getting very busy lately (with all the props from the board :>) I tried to call to book an oil change, left a message with my phone number twice with a nice lady, left on hold once. I am going to try calling again tomorrow.

Flip: Is there going to be any problems getting a new mazda emblem for the back and a right front fog light installed - these seem like parts that would be in stock? Someone stole my emblem (the flying M) and a stone hit my fog light since my last oil change.

FLIPDADY
07-29-2007, 09:18 PM
MoT must be getting very busy lately (with all the props from the board :>) I tried to call to book an oil change, left a message with my phone number twice with a nice lady, left on hold once. I am going to try calling again tomorrow.

Flip: Is there going to be any problems getting a new mazda emblem for the back and a right front fog light installed - these seem like parts that would be in stock? Someone stole my emblem (the flying M) and a stone hit my fog light since my last oil change.
Give me a shout before you come by and I'll make sure I have the parts in stock. Who did you leave a message with the receptionist? Ask for Sara next time and she'll make sure your appointment is booked.

sharky
07-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Sent you an e-mail - got through to Vince yesterday and booked for Thursday. I'm looking forward to fixing up my car!

Jeff-TheBiz
08-05-2007, 08:55 PM
edit: saw TheBiz, he looked TIREDDDD. Jeff hope your feeling better man!
Finally caught up..

Month end was brutal.. bizy..

Thanks.

Fuman
11-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Went to MOT for some warranty work, fixing window trim
The part that came in didn't fit properly, so they ordered parts another one for me. Also because of this defective part, other sections of my window trim is slightly messed. They also ordered all 'slightly messed' parts.

Thanks MOT for being honest =). Vincent actually took me out to show me what went wrong during the install. Its nothing big, you can't really notice it unless you go really close to the trim.

MOT will call me back when all the parts come in.

Thanks again =)
It was also nice seeing Chris and Jeff.

Fuman
02-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Went to MOT today for Rust Check / Warranty claim / Door lock recall.
Got me out relatively quick =). Stanley and Ali are as friendly as ever.

Nice to see Joe/Jeff again.
Thanks Joe for reminding me about the recall