PDA

View Full Version : Avante Mazda - Good experience

Crimson
06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey guys,

I originally got a lease for an '05 Mazda 3 Sedan GT 2 years ago and I went back a couple of weeks ago and traded my '05 for an '07.

I was surprised to find out that my '05 was only $1000 less than it's actual value because I put a ton of km's on it...I had close to 80,000km in 2 years.

They did a 5 minute check to make sure my '05 had no problems (They moved my car from one parking spot to another..LOL)

Anyway, I spoke with Anthony Calamia which I believe is the head dude, there. Really cool guy, worked out a good deal on the new one.

Crimson

BiG-ED
06-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Anthony is great
Avante hasnt upset me yet

irietek
06-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey guys,

I originally got a lease for an '05 Mazda 3 Sedan GT 2 years ago and I went back a couple of weeks ago and traded my '05 for an '07.

I was surprised to find out that my '05 was only $1000 less than it's actual value because I put a ton of km's on it...I had close to 80,000km in 2 years.

They did a 5 minute check to make sure my '05 had no problems (They moved my car from one parking spot to another..LOL)

Anyway, I spoke with Anthony Calamia which I believe is the head dude, there. Really cool guy, worked out a good deal on the new one.

Crimson
Yea I like Avante too =)

Woah I got a 05 too.. I want the 07! I did not lease mine though =( The new tails look nice.

I bought my car there and got a great deal, so as loyalty to the great deal I take my car there for service. They are very pleasant and I even got a free wash bucket! eheh. A few times there was a hiccup between us but Ted always makes sure his customers are happy!

Major thumbs up to Avante and I will still continue to recommend Avante to my friends and family.

Jeff-TheBiz
06-12-2007, 12:28 PM
I bought my car there and got a great deal, so as loyalty to the great deal I take my car there for service. They are very pleasant and I even got a free wash bucket! eheh.

Yeah, don't forget who got you the great deal... :chuckle

irietek
06-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah, don't forget who got you the great deal... :chuckle
It was from the greatest man to walk this planet. I swear he had a halo over his head.
He went by the name of "Jeff". Hey wait.. that's you!

I wish you did not move from Avante =( Now I have to drive even farther to get my next car from you.

MPS
06-12-2007, 05:01 PM
yaa Ted is the best

Yea I like Avante too =)

Woah I got a 05 too.. I want the 07! I did not lease mine though =( The new tails look nice.

I bought my car there and got a great deal, so as loyalty to the great deal I take my car there for service. They are very pleasant and I even got a free wash bucket! eheh. A few times there was a hiccup between us but Ted always makes sure his customers are happy!

Major thumbs up to Avante and I will still continue to recommend Avante to my friends and family.

Jeff-TheBiz
06-12-2007, 05:02 PM
It was from the greatest man to walk this planet. I swear he had a halo over his head.
He went by the name of "Jeff". Hey wait.. that's you!

I wish you did not move from Avante =( Now I have to drive even farther to get my next car from you.

You know that I am worth the drive... :)