PDA

View Full Version : Floor Liner?

asif9t9
06-09-2007, 04:58 PM
I have a tendency to make an absolute mess of the floor well of my cars. Construction boots. Nuff said.

I'm looking for a set of custom floor liners for the Mazda 3 Sport. I see a company called Weathertech in the US, but they don't have them for the 3.

I don't just want a mat, which you can cut. I want all rubber/plastic below my feet, so I think it would have to be custom made to the contours of the footwell.

b
06-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I have a tendency to make an absolute mess of the floor well of my cars. Construction boots. Nuff said.

I'm looking for a set of custom floor liners for the Mazda 3 Sport. I see a company called Weathertech in the US, but they don't have them for the 3.

I don't just want a mat, which you can cut. I want all rubber/plastic below my feet, so I think it would have to be custom made to the contours of the footwell.

A buddy bought a set of weathertech mats for his mini and loves them. He says he would buy from them again. Know they don't make them for the 3 yet... but incase they ever do. He gives them a 9/10.

asif9t9
06-09-2007, 05:18 PM
The weathertech site lets you give a suggestion for a liner they don't already make. So, I filled it out. Seems to be exactly what I need, and they make them in black, too.

Wild Weasel
06-09-2007, 10:20 PM
I've been using weathertech mats in the Sunfire since I got it. Love them.

asif9t9
06-09-2007, 10:23 PM
You're just talking about regular mats, though. I mean, I'm sure they're great mats, but I'm looking for a full floor liner.

Seliina
06-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I filled out the form also - it should convince them to make the liners for the Mazda3s if they get multiple requests.:)

DRAli
06-18-2007, 02:58 AM
I filled out the form also - it should convince them to make the liners for the Mazda3s if they get multiple requests.:)

post the direct link so forum browsers can quickly add to the requests
;)

asif9t9
06-18-2007, 07:44 AM
http://www.weathertech.com/service/applicationrequest.aspx

Wild Weasel
06-18-2007, 08:37 AM
I just filled it out.