PDA

View Full Version : Great Service For All You G.t.a Mz3 Owners

Victorious52
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Hows it going guys, I just got my Mazda 3 back from the shop. I would like to give a big shout out to Alvin Yuen from Concepts on Wheels in Markham Ontario Canada. He did a ton of work on my car, gives excellent advice, and THE BEST customer serivice. If you are thinking about doing anything to your 3 from wheels to stereo to any performance mods, he is def the man to go to, the guy truley knows it all. I would also like to thank Eddie Chan of CARTECH AUTOBODY INC. in Markham Ontario Canada. He is the guy who did my kit. Despite the horrible fitment due to Accolades crappy quality mold, Eddie managed to beautifuly modify the kit and made it fit like a glove. Not to mention he did an awsome job matching the paint color. He gave me great customer service and a great price. So here it is guys tell me what you think.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=79961.0

Cardinal Fang
06-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Car looks nice and I don't mind the way the fogs look. Nice job on the kit. I've heard a lot of bad reviews of the Accolade kits.

Victorious52
06-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Yep ... Accolade is shitty fitment ... not to mention the worst customer service i have ever encountered ... but like i had mentioned Eddy did an awsome job modifying it to make it fit well.

MattC
06-11-2007, 03:18 PM
do either of these places have websites?

Victorious52
06-11-2007, 04:14 PM
They sure do ... check em out

www.conceptsonwheels.com
www.cartechautobody.ca

axelf911
02-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Is conceptonwheels still around? Their website doesn't seem to be functioning. Btw, would they do general install service such as installing an aftermarket driver seat?